Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 26, 2013

いいアニメ

I think I get why I find myself not feeling like watching that much anime now. They're always based on video games.

VIDEO GAMES.

Many Japanese video games are also actually otome games and therefore usually involve one girl being the centre of attention of about 4-5 guys -.-

Like, for instance, Uta no Prince-sama, Starry Sky, Arcana Famiglia, Shiawase no Pan and others of the like. And the problem with these kind of anime is that the audience never knows if the main character will be with the guy you want or if she'll even be with any of the guys.

Ugh~

I mean, it's still obvious if it's a story like Hiiro no Kakera, because I know Tamaki will end up with Takuma.

On the other hand, Arcana Famiglia drove me absolutely crazy. I wanted Liberta to be with Felicita. But no, it had to be so unbelievably complicated by the end of the actual anime. She seemed to like both Nova and Liberta. But of my God, she ended up not choosing either of 'em. I mean, call me an idiot, but I don't believe in that "I choose both" thing or the "I can't choose between them" shit.

-.-

And if it's anime like Shiawase no Pan, what the hell? There's almost no romance between the characters at all. It's worse if you actually want the main character to be with somebody.

Bleghh~

Now why can't they make anime like Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha and RAVE anymore?

I wish someone with power actually sees this and makes a f*cking difference -.-

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Sorry about the no-day-to-day post. I'll update more frequently later.

No comments: