Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

~28/01/2013~

Today's million-dollar question: What is law?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 9:08a.m today. That's a huge achievement, considering nobody had to wake me up and it was a holiday. I didn't need to get up at 5:43a.m in the morning to get to college on time -.-

Yes, since it was Thaipusam, my day was a very nice day :)

Once I freshened up and stuff like that, my mom asked me to walk Snuffly around the park. So I did. Wasn't so bad. Snuffly was sniffing everything everywhere -.- But the idiot bitch was out of her house and couldn't shut up when Snuffly and I passed through.

Snuffly barked at her too. I mentally went: Yeah! That's my Snuffly!! :P

When I came back, I used my laptop to continue designing the music video for Vampire Diaries~~ :P I couldn't help myself. I needed to make my dreams come true because Damon kept bugging me in my dreams.

MWAHAHAHAHA.

I feel like a lost cause. But argh, I don't care because I lerr him :D :D :D

Anyways, when 1 o'clock came, I went to bathe because we were going out for lunch. At 1:30p.m, my parents, aunt and I went to the place opposite our house to have lunch. Almost since forever, that place has been dubbed "the place opposite our house" because we have no friggin' idea what that place is called -.-

After our very filling lunch, my mom and I went to get some sundries before going back home. Once I did so, I used my laptop again. Posted my video on YouTube and on my blog then proceeded to using it to finish my college homework.

Such as my law homework -.- Yes, I left it only till today to finish it because I didn't like my Law lecturer. Leave me alone -.-

:P

Finished my Psychology homework too because we were having Psychology the next day and I needed to describe Milgram's experiment -.-

Lol~~~~~

Now what did I have for dinner? -.-

Oh right, I had porridge for dinner because my dad was way too lazy to bring us out for dinner. That, and my brother was still having exams, my mom was teaching and my aunt had already eaten -.-

It was literally just my dad and I -.-

When I came back, I continued my homework then slept at 11:30p.m with my playlist playing from my iPad :P I'm addicted to "What You Mean To Me" by Sterling Knight because I had watched StarStruck while doing my homework :P

Mwahaha.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: