Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 20, 2013

~19/01/2013~

Today's million-dollar question: If marriages are sacred, why are divorces permissible?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up real early today, curtesy of my mother, who came in at 9:10a.m to wake me up. And for what? To tell me that I'd be alone for the rest of the morning until my brother got home.

-.-

Now what did I do in the morning? Oh right, I started watching one of Jeff Dunham's comedy videos: Minding The Monsters. Hilarious, as usual. I watched the video while cooking eggs for breakfast. There wasn't anything else to eat at home, so...

:)

After eating my awesome scrambled eggs, I went into the music room and pretty much just watched videos the whole day O.O

First, I watched Minding The Monsters, then I watched The Sound of Music. After that, I watched another one of Jeff Dunham's videos: Spark of Insanity. Halfway through, my mom called to ask me to go out for lunch so I had to pause the video and walk out to Kam Hei.

Had my usual mixed economy rice with the bullseye egg and mixed-vegetables eggs.

When I came back home, I continued where I left off from Spark of Insanity. I also then watched Jeff Dunham's Birth of a Dummy. That's actually a documentary of how Jeff Dunham became a ventriloquist. Really cool :) Did you know Jeff Dunham actually made a helicopter from scratch? He loves flying and also makes his dummies from point zero.

Awesome, right?

Yeah~ After that, I waited for my parents to come home. My brother came back after being fetched home by my dad. He attended a concert the day before by Swedish House Mafia, that's why.

Anyways, when my mom finally came home from work – I remember having to get her bag -.- – the whole family – plus my grandpa, whom my dad got after getting my brother – went to Bone & Pot. Had an awesome dinner with all the steamboat dishes :D

At about 8 something, we sent my grandpa back home before going home ourselves. Was sleeping in the car so I was pretty much drunk by the time we got home. All I wanted to do was sleep. So, after getting Snuffles back in – yes, she ran out and insisted on not coming back in -.- – I went to bed and listened to a couple songs. Then I slept :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: