Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

本当に??

Why do we have law?

I've never met a stupider person, I think. Annoying, as well. Sure, I guess the world's filled with these kind of people, but of all the places, why my college? Why my class?

Why?

Law is what governs our nation. Law is what keeps most crimes from being committed. Law is what keeps the people safe. Law is justice.

Law is what's keeping me from stabbing you in the chest during class when you ask stupid questions.

How can you even suggest that we not have law? I understand that maybe our nation is not doing a pretty good job keeping criminals off the streets but that does not give you liberty to even think about a world without law.

For instance, if law wasn't in existence, the rate of crime would increase drastically. I have no way to prove that, only the fact that I would kill you the minute murder wouldn't get me into trouble.

And how could you compare our country to first-world countries? We're a developing country. They've got a developed one. No matter how much you try to deny it, they are, in a few ways, more civilised than we are. Therefore, although they don't have much law to govern them, they do not have wrongdoers running rampant.

Well, too rampant.

Do you really think that's what would happen in our country? Where we are concerned?

I'm wondering what goes through your skull when we attend our Law lectures, really. Your questions drive not only me up the wall, but the people in our class. I know we mutually dislike our lecturer, but that doesn't mean I'd rather listen to you debate with him about whether our country should have laws.

*Pause*

I'm sorry, I still needed a while to digest the fact you actually asked why we had laws.

Till the next time you piss me off.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: