Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

~18/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How can you alter something without changing it?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 6 o'clock today. Got up, changed then went to school. Made it to morning briefing. Played a short game. Went down for assembly.

Sang all the usual songs and anthems then listened to the teachers yak and yak and yak about absolutely nothing of significance.

We did, however, hear of two classes (mine included) needing to go to the Pameran Room for some talk. I figured it must've been another motivational speech from some speaker Pn. Song invited. So, after placing the camera back safely in the library, I headed up to the room and waited with my friends.

Turns out it was a career guidance and personality evaluation test thingymajing.

A few drawing activities later, the speaker, Mr Khoo from INTI, briefed us on our personalities according to each group.

From the analysis, I'm a good listener: People from the "cheerful and outgoing" group won't look for us when they're happy, but they'll come when they're sad and need us to be their punching bags. And, we're usually there for them, because we don't mind listening.

We're also a group of people who have a difficulty with the word "no". It's too cruel a word to use in our daily lives. So, we just accept whatever work gets thrown in our faces without ever talking about shifting the responsibility to someone else. There's a catch to this, though, and that is the besok and lusa concept.

Procrastination, translated.

Thirdly, although we procrastinate, people can always be assured that a surprise awaits them after we're done. So, with time comes excellence? Or is it perfection?

:P

Our animal symbol is the dove. The "angel", apparently. We're most compatible with the people who talk a lot (like Andyy and Saki) and our careers go along the lines of counselor et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

What scared me was that it was actually pretty accurate. Everything he said; I experienced this year itself, after being in the library. Call it being perasan, egoistic or self-praise but I can't help it if it's true.

Got a stress ball from the dude's visit.

My recess I spent talking to Miss Nina about a lot of things regarding the ass of the library. Spent four periods after that discussing about what we should do with the archives in the back of the library together with the rest of the deco members.

Slept during Physics. The teacher didn't teach much. My headache was calling for backup -.-

At 2:30p.m, I came back home and bathed. Used my sister's laptop to do some work then went downstairs to resume on the computer. Downloaded the newest episode of Hiiro no Kakera. Mwahaha.

Flatbread. Chicken wings.

-.-

Nothing much else happened after that. Just watched a few clips of some movies (since my sister was being annoying and choosy -.-) while I downloaded some movies with horses appearing in them (by my sister's selfish request).

I shan't deny I didn't want that :P

Downloaded Flicka (2006) and Dreamer (2005).

Blogged about the 17th in the previous post. Am listening to Jesse McCartney's "Beautiful Soul" now and should soon be sleeping :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Go away. Don't butt in. Read between my f*cking fingers.

No comments: