Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

~11/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: If it's called The New iPad, do you say, "Get me the The New iPad"?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I know I haven't been blogging. It's for good reason.

I got another seizure today.

Here's how the story went: Woke up at 6:07a.m. Don't ask why my phone didn't ring. It just didn't. That aside, I went to school as usual, of course. Skipped morning briefing.

After a super long morning assembly, we went up to our respective classes. The first subject for the day was English and our teacher requested our presence in the Serbaguna Room where we completed our Literature booklets.

Halfway through, though, I decided to get the Add Maths Project worksheet from our Add Maths teacher. Two of my other friends came along because they needed it too. Once in the room, however, our teacher told us to find another teacher for the worksheet and instead, asked me to return our Add Maths test papers from the second penilaian.

I got a shock at first because I saw my marks were 47%. Turns out I was supposed to add 'em with my marks from the other paper (in which I got 52% for) and then wait for our sahsiah marks before dividing 'em by two. That last number would be our results.

If I get 15/20, I'd get the same results from my first exam = 57%.

If I get 20/20 (pray to God), I'd get 60%.

I'm hoping for the latter. You know, since it's a B. At least then I can get a little more motivated to study more. My problem now is my second paper because the 47% I got was over 100%.

I know O.O

The first paper was 52% over 80% so that's much better.

Anyways, after English, we went back upstairs. We were supposed to have Civic, but our teacher didn't come in. So, Andyy and I went over our Add Maths papers together to see where we needed help with. She got higher for paper 2. I got higher for paper 1.

Nothing to be proud of, but still~

:P

That aside, during recess, I was just about getting ready to leave the classroom when I suddenly blanked out and fell. I didn't even realize I was falling until it was too late. My classmates around me were like, "Oh my God, Lou, are you alright?"

I laughed it off because I thought it was nothing. Truth be told, it was because I had had the jerks before but no seizures followed. Naturally, I thought this was just another false alarm.

Either way, Andyy was way too freaked out to take any chances. So, she jotted my mom's number down and was about to send me to the library (where I was supposed to wait whilst she called her) when the seizure struck.

Apparently, my eyes rolled up, I fell, hit my head, shook like some spastic kid and began to froth at the mouth.

Same ol', same ol'?

-.-

The seizure didn't last too long this time. I vaguely remember Cyc picking me up and bringing me to the ladies' sick bay where I slept it off until my dad, sister and brother came. Was really irritated, though, for no particular reason. Just felt really irritable.

All I wanted to do was sleep.

So that's all I did for the next Lord-knows-how-many hours. The only time I woke up was to eat dinner, at around 7 something. Couldn't fall asleep after that. Was hungry.

O.O

Had that Aromantic drink then. Still, sleep failed to tempt me. Ended up watching Batman Returns outside with the rest of my family-minus-Dad-and-Gramps-and-Aunt until around 1 something?

Yeah~

That's about it for the 11th. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: