Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 14, 2012

元気ですか?

Today's million-dollar question: How are you feeling today?

***

Ola :)

So I went to school today. Woke up at 5:58a.m and left at around 6:45a.m. Spoke to Sausage whilst waiting for morning briefing to end then went downstairs for assembly.

After singing the national anthem, we headed back to our classes. Our first subject was English. Did a group essay today. Josh was thrilled at being in my group, saying, "I don't have to do anything!"

-.-

After English was Add Maths but our teacher failed to make an appearance today so we just did whatever we wanted. In my case, I copied our Bio notes for Chapter 3 from Xuan.

Ate a slice of Dellie's peanut butter bread for recess. Bought two buns for after school too. Then I asked Dellie if I could crash her house to see her Add Maths Project paper. Went back upstairs to class after calling my mom.

Maths was next. We received our test papers. I got 85%. I could've scored A+ but I had two very careless mistakes. Actually, three, and 1 retarded question, but never mind. At least I still got an A. And hey, it's the highest score in my class; I'm satisfied for now.

For our free period, Dellie and I went to see Miss Nina because I wanted the library's camera. Dellie had her own questions to ask. Was supposed to take only 10 minutes but we ended up staying for a period and 20 minutes. An hour, that means. The good thing is that our Chem teacher did not come so we had two periods of relief time when I returned. Bad news is, I skipped a period of Moral.

O.O

Upon returning, I just chatted around and relaxed until our Add Maths teacher suddenly showed up. And just like that, *snaps fingers*, it was Chapter 4 Add Maths exercises for us.

We managed to complete a few questions before we were given homework then let off. I followed Dellie to her house later. Had a very nice lunch, curtesy of her grandmother, then got down to business.

Surprisingly, I finished looking through her stuff at 3p.m so I had another hour and a half to spare. So, we spent that time playing "Chor Dai Di" until my sister came to get me.

Bathed, then sat upstairs in the middle room to do work. Of course, that was after I finished printing out the librarians' pictures.

Just came back from the stationary shop. Bought RM25-worth of stuff. Fasteners, pens, pencils (which was my main reason for going in the first place) and other small things.

My eyes are threatening to shut but I'm fighting the urge to sleep despite the fact I didn't get much this morning.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: You can say whatever you want, but it won't change the fact that you're still caring enough to read my blog.

No comments: