Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 17, 2012

~15/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How do people get epilepsy?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Didn't go to school today.

Here's what actually happened:

Maid: Lou, sekolah tak?
Me: *grumbles in sleep*
Aunt: Dia tak mau.
Maid: Okay. *walks out the room*

After a few minutes, I couldn't fall back to sleep so I figured I might as well go to school. However, I stumbled in the bathroom and hit my head on the wall.

-.-

I don't know if it was the jerks, but it hurt nonetheless.

My brother came out just then and saw me massage the top of my head so he asked me to go back to bed. So I did. Slept off easily enough (the bump on my head must have contributed to that somehow).

Woke up at 12++. My mom, sister and grandpa were heading out to Tesco but I preferred to stay behind, for reasons I shall not disclose. The whole time they were in Tesco, I just stayed home, fed the dogs, then sat in front of the computer. Since my mother was so hell-bent on blaming my relapse on my iPad, I figured I wasn't going to be allowed to be within a 5-foot radius of my tablet.

It was like my iPad was getting a restraining order against me. It's really depressing.

Anyways, I therefore devised a plan that would still permit me to listen to music while I did work. I wanted at least that much.

So, I went to the computer and started Bluetooth-ing all my current favourites into my phone.

By the time they returned, I was done. We then had lunch which consisted of bayam and other vegetarian dishes that my aunt bought from the market, namely "mutton" and some sour veggie food.

Studied Bio at around 2 something. Not long after, my mother summoned me to accompany my sister in sending my grandpa back to PJ.

Once there, my aunt (mom's sister), sister and I chatted about a lot of things before deciding to finally go back at around 4:30p.m.

Big mistake.

Traffic was a bitch. What's more, my mother called on the way to remind us that we had to attend the Cempaka International Box Office Production, Hairspray with my dad. My sister and I knew we were going to see it, but we didn't know it was going to be today.

Thanks, Dad.

Dinner was pizza and homemade (or rather, ready-made) macaroni and cheese, curtesy of yours truly. My sister had to wash her hair then and there so I had to do it. She was famished to the severest degree by the time she came out of the bathroom.

Pizza came soon enough.

Dad, on the other hand, took a little longer to come home. He said we needed to tail him with the other vehicle because he might have to leave us to go to Publika for his business stuff.

Tailing him proved to be a bit of a challenge. You know Malaysians and their bipolar attitudes when on the road, right?

Didn't help that I had to memorize which roads to take when we're getting back home.

O.O

Unfortunately, Dad had to leave not long after we got there. His meeting was at 9 o'clock but the show was going to start at 8 o'clock. He would have to leave either during the intermission or in the middle of show itself. The latter would be rude and the former would take at least 45 minutes. That would prolong his attendance by at least 15 minutes. And, no offense, but his business in Publika trumps the Cempaka musical big time.

So he left after dropping us off.

Made the right decision too. The show started only at 8:30p.m. If he had stayed, he'd have to leave when the show started.

The show ended late. Around 10++ near 11. Didn't linger on after the show ended. Got into the car and drove back home.

Thankfully, my navigating skills served us well.

When we reached home, my sister and I ate what was left of the pizza from before then proceeded upstairs to watch a little TV. I was so proud of myself that day because I had not touched my iPad at all.

And I mean, at all.

Moved a mattress into my sister's room because we were supposed to go swimming the next day, but seeing as we only slept at 4a.m, that was going to be impossible.

That's about it for the 15th :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: