Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 14, 2012

~13/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What time have you been sleeping?

***

Ola :)

Woke up really early today. Couldn't fall asleep despite the fact I slept earlier the night before. Anyways, I originally set the alarm for 8:40a.m. I was up by 7a.m. Was going to fall back to sleep but my brother's alarm rang then, at 7:30a.m.

Minutes later, I was up and on my way to the toilet. That was at 7:50a.m. When I was relaxing on the couch, however, I heard my grandpa downstairs. That was when I remembered my brother was supposed to bring him out to Al-Shifa Maju for breakfast.

Barged into the bedroom then to wake him up. In the end, I followed suit and drank a cup of iced milo. I didn't eat anything because that would've affected my weight when I meet Doctor Yong.

Bathed before the whole family set off for Dr Yong's office. Didn't have to wait long till our turn. Told my doctor everything and did the EEG test again.

Had lunch at FullHouse today. Ate my all-time favourite Alfredo spaghetti whilst drinking the soda red apple with fruit pop drink. Super full by the time we got home.

I bathed again after coming back because my hair was sticky from the EEG conductor. Then I finished pasting the pieces of square grid paper onto my homework paper for my Maths Chapter 3 :) Finished at around 6:15p.m.

Dinner was had alone because the family went out to visit a teacher whom had just given birth. I then ate a Solero split ice cream while watching TV. Downloaded Eloise At The Plaza but didn't watch it because it was time for bed.

Slept at 10:30p.m but didn't drift off until much later. I woke up when my aunt came in too. Super light sleeper tonight.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: