Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 17, 2012

~16/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people disagree with each other?

*          *          *

Ola :)

As I mentioned before in the previous post, going swimming was impossible today. We woke up only at 11 something.

Fed the dogs as usual. Internet was down today (it has been since the day before) so when I asked my dad if he had paid this month, he asked me to help him pay at Public Bank because he was busy.

My sister and I went out and helped him, of course. I liked doing cash deposits. It feels so cool. Call me an idiot or a buffoon, but you can't help what you can't hate.

Unfortunately, the one he had us pay was the company's Internet usage, so we had to do it again. When we were done with that, he gave us other bills to help him pay. My sister was a little agitated and wanted to go back to eat, but I was being annoying by insisting on checking on my phone bill.

I spent RM60 last month O.O

My only consolation was that it was so high because I called a lot of vets regarding the Probiotics for Snuffly :P

Upon returning home, we had fried rice for lunch.

Watched a little TV. Sister went to bathe. I went to bathe. Then, at 6:15p.m, we left for the Civic Hall. We were watching the newly founded Selangor Philharmonic Orchestra perform. Jem and Andy were playing so my sister pulled me along.

As always -.-

Got lost, however. Trust me to miss a turning -.- Bleghh~ Sister's 3G shitty signal helped minimally because the dot was all over the place. We eventually reached the Civic Hall, of course, but only at 7:34p.m. After Jem passed us our tickets, we greeted his parents then went inside with some of my sister's friends.

For certain reasons, I shan't talk about how the concert was. I will say one thing, however, and that is that I detest the MC. It is hatred of the most heinous sort. He pronounced "orchestra" as "a-kestra" (with a phony baloney accent), pronounced "Dvorak" as "Jovak" and convinced all of us that he had to be either camp or just downright gay.

When I saw him during the intermission, I wanted to, in my sister's words, rip his voice box out. They should plaster his mouth shut so he can never utter another word ever again.

Yes, he made me absolutely pissed.

When the concert ended (and I finally didn't have to hear his effeminate voice), my sister and I made a beeline for Pappa Rich (with our parents' consent, naturally). Got a little side-tracked on the way but finally made it to Pappa Rich.

And were smacked in the face with a parking fee. Bloody hell.

Ate vegetarian nasi lemak with mutton today. My sister had the usual N10 and we shared the steamed bread with chicken curry. Shouldn't have ordered the latter. I couldn't stomach the last slice of bread.

Reached home at around 11:45p.m. Sister watched a little TV while I decided to review Snow White and the Huntsman. She came in before I could start, though, so I wrote it all out before finally typing it into my blog when she was done with it.

Slept at around 2 with a promise to go swimming on Sunday instead.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: