Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~20/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What are tears worth?

***

Ola :)

Nothing much happened on the 19th so I shan't waste my time.

Went to school today. After our morning briefing, we all went downstairs for the assembly. Our new principal came the day before so I missed her entrance ceremony, thank God. She doesn't spend the morning on stage, though, I realized. She likes to be up and about.

Yup, you know what that means: I still don't really know what she looks like.

-.-

Anyways, after singing the national anthem, we went back to our respective classes. First subject was Physics O.O After learning some stuff, my group of friends started talking about random stuff.

For the first few minutes of our next subject, History, we did not have a teacher. Quite unfortunately, our Add Maths teacher came in soon after and started teaching. 5 Omega joined us.

Recess was spent in the library. I didn't want to go to the canteen. That would make me want to eat.

-.-

BM was spent doing questions from the second paper. Aktif/Pasif questions, Biasa/Songsang sentences and others of the like. Finished the questions within the two periods. Didn't want to leave it as homework.

Next was four periods of Bio. Our teacher finished off the third chapter. I, unfortunately, did not bring my third chapter module, so I had to write everything out like I did once before.

Haha.

After school, I went to the library and got down to putting the finishing touches to the Ko-Ko board before nailing it to the wall again. I tell you, the feeling when we nailed it to the wall was of absolute joy. Finally, I would never have to see it again.

At 4:30p.m, my sister and brother came to get me from the entrance. Went back home, bathed, and then...

I can't remember what happened after that -.-

Since everything after that is pretty much a blur, I shall stop here :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: