Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

~12/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is poetic justice?

*          *          *

Ola :)

This is gonna be as short as I can possibly make it because I'm not supposed to be staring at the comp for too long.

Unnecessary information aside, I didn't go to school today. My aunt was pretty much against it because I slept at 1 o'clock the previous night (morning, more like) and I was told to catch up on my sleep.

Woke up at 10 something. Wasn't planning to, though. My phone was set to ring at 7:30a.m and I was awake even before then but I forced myself to sleep some more. It was that time of the year again, I guessed. When I finally decided to get up, it was to my mom's voice.

And even then, it was because she said that due to the water shortage at home, we had to eat out. Had lunch at De Maw Guan, the restaurant near the back of my brother's school. Or rather, his alma mater. Lunch there was fabulous, as always. My sister actually agreed to the pomfret today.

Hallelujah.

The rest of the day today was unhealthy for me. I didn't feel like doing any form of work so instead, I went on the computer and watched movies. Even downloaded The Simpsons Movie (much to my sister's disdain). Tried to stay as far away from the screen as was comfortably possibly to refrain from conjuring unwanted head pains, though.

Not that it was going to be enough to save me in my current condition.

-.-

Sometime around 3:45p.m, I messaged my dad to ask if he was going to send me to the doctor's. He then replied with: Appointment made at 10:30a.m tomorrow.

Of course, that meant another day off from school.

During that time, I was watching The Devil Wears Prada with my sister because she was bored of Home Alone -.-

Since we were running out of milk and soya bean by dinnertime, I asked for some money from my mom so we could get it from Tesco. For some reason, we were craving for ice cream too -.-

After getting those supplies, we came back home. Ate a Solero split ice cream whilst watching Batman Forever with the family. Went to bed at 11 something but didn't manage to sleep until much later.

That's about it. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: