Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

もうにどと

Today's million-dollar question: What spurs ingratitude?

*          *          *

Can you seriously ask me why I dislike kids so much? I'm not exaggerating when I say they're the bane of my existence (among others).

Why can't you listen?

Why can't you respect us?

Why can't you keep your bloody gaps shut?

I don't understand why you have to talk so much when we're speaking in front. Our voices can only go so loud. We'd really appreciate it if you didn't give us such headaches after this.

Do you know how useless I feel? When I get up to speak in front and nobody listens? Do you understand that kind of humiliation? Are my words that insignificant to your lives that you must find a way to get on my nerves all the time?

"Keep quiet!"

"Please listen!"

"OI!"

Don't you get tired of listening to that? Every single meeting? I can't imagine having to hear my seniors screech to me. I know I was never like that.

You guys are idiots, aren't you?

I try to make things interesting, but you're uninterested anyway. So much so that we get nothing done. In that one and a half hours, all that we managed to get across was that you're supposed to join the FB page and that you have to bring your books during every meeting.

What the f*ck are you thinking? Huh?

Do I have to beg on all fours before you use your ears? Are those only for decoration?

I'm so pissed, but I can't rant any more than what I already have. What's the point? It's not like anything is going to go through their thick heads. All I can do now is make sure it never happens again.

Ever.

No comments: