Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

もう声いない

Today's million-dollar question: What rhymes with idiom but ends with 't'?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at... 5:57a.m today. Checked the phone so I knew the exact time. I managed to reach school before morning briefing started, thank God.

After that, we went downstairs. Following the assembly, lessons commenced.

First up was BM. I guess it wasn't too bad. Did an essay - informal letter. Whilst we were doing so, my teacher continued on with the Lisan stuff. I haven't prepared my script yet and I'm pretty sure my name's coming soon on the list, but I still am not doing anything.

Heck, I'm not even feeling anything yet -.-

After BM was English. We did some more work and our teacher continued with marking my other classmates' files. Jus and I were chitchatting whilst all that was going on. He's actually a really nice dude, but sometimes he can be retarded -.-

But that's the case with most guys, right? :P

Spent recess eating nasi lemak again. I'll try not having that tomorrow.

Maths was next and as usual, I understood peanuts because I wasn't present for the introduction to that chapter. I'll learn it by myself if I can. If not, I'll just ask my Add Maths teacher to explain it to me.

When she comes -.-

Bio was alright. Listened to the teacher while she taught us about the roles of our defense mechanisms. You know, the first, second and third lines of defense? Yeah -.- Big whoop.

Physics was tiring. I didn't have my module so I shared with Ju, but my brain was thoroughly fried by the time school ended. Three periods of Physics, I'm sure, is too much for anybody.

-.-

Had lunch then went up to the second floor to check out our "Star Studio". It's the place allocated for the LIDRA group only. Like, no other group is supposed to use it, which just makes it absolutely awesome. It's alright, I guess. Not a lot of chairs, but they'll survive.

Couldn't wait for the meeting. It was going to be our first, and I had everything planned.

Some people were already waiting outside when Saki and I arrived, so we invited them in. I briefed them a little about the FB page and all that, then Kanga came in and delivered somewhat the same speech. She had to leave for basketball practice, though :(

Honestly, though, I was hoping it would turn out well.

Note that I typed "couldn't wait for the meeting". "Couldn't". Yeah, you pretty much get the picture.

Big flop. Nobody listened. Everyone was talking when we were. Yelling occasionally got them silent, but only for a while. So, in the end, we didn't get anything done.

I feel so bloody useless.

What the f*ck am I if I only know how to yell? I'm sure Kanga would've handled it like it were nothing.

How inferior doth thy feel.

Utterly.

At 4:25p.m, we adjourned the meeting. The teachers said thank you to the committee and I, but I didn't deserve it. I don't. I can't say I did. It was a complete disaster. They should've reprimanded me.

But I'm only going to say this once: It will never happen again.

Dad was slightly late, but I was too tired to complain. Especially since my voice is now gone. All gone. Completely.

I've got literally no voice at the present time.

So, thank you, you ungrateful bastards.

But never mind.

That aside, now I'm blogging about all this while I'm still in the mood :) That's all I've got for the time being. If I'm hardworking, I'll continue with the rest of the day later :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: