Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

早く!!

Today's million-dollar question: Why do exams exist?

* * *

Ola :)

Alright, I'm going to make this quick because I need to go and sleep if I wanna wake up early tomorrow.

Today, I woke up at around 6:10++a.m. Nowadays I can afford to get up slightly later than usual because my brother doesn't need to go to school anymore. However, my parents decided to play golf today. As if that's not bad enough, my brother was going along with them.

As you can probably guess now, I was late.

Morning briefing had already started when I reached, but there wasn't much that was being said, so no harm done :)

Bleghh~

The assembly was short and after singing our national anthem and listening to today's announcements, we went back to our respective classes.

My first exam today was Physics. Horrible. Absolutely terrible. Light, especially. That chapter can kill your brain cells with the snap of its fingers. Pressure and Heat wasn't too bad, I guess, but I seriously need to study more.

After that exam, the rest of the day was just leisure because our next exam was English -.- I just read the Japanese Grammar book that we had at home just to brush up on it -.-

English was alright. Duh -.-

After school, I went to the canteen where Kanga was already waiting. She had changed back into her Ko-ko clothes because apparently her white apparels were drawing too much attention.

-.-

Ate two boxes of sushi - expensive shit, by the way - and then went to collect my guitar at the library. The rest of the day was just the usual three of us - Kanga, Cleo and I - outside the Surau room jamming.

At 4:30p.m, I went back home. Bathed after playing with Spell Craft, then got to studying Chemistry and Add Maths for tomorrow. Bleghh~ Those two subjects also another one. Bloody annoying. But I still wanna ace this - at least B this - so I studied anyway.

Alrighty then, not much else to blog about since that's all I did today :) Study.

I know, right? I can't believe it either.

On the other hand, I had quite a nice dinner - at home, not out. Cintan noodles with egg and veggie. Not too bad :) But I went to the toilet numerous times after that because I was stupid enough to eat corn flakes -.-

Okie dokie. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: