Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ゲム

Today's million-dollar question: Fancy King Lear?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Decided to update although Mom says I shouldn't -.- Head still a little woozy but I thought that if I didn't do this now, I was never going to get another day recorded -.-

Bleghh~

Woke up reasonably early today. 9:24a.m. I know it's this specific time because I checked my iPad :)

I had just downloaded this new game called Stardom The A-List yesterday. It's this... simulation game that uses an avatar to play you as you "climb your way to the A-list" -.-

Yeah~

It's actually a really nice game and I would've definitely continued playing it, but every time I opened the app, my iPad would hang. Twice, okay? TWICE. Within the space of an hour. I decided there's no way I'm jump-starting my iPad every time I want to click on the application.

Bleghh~

So I... deleted it -.-

Downloaded this other game called Surviving High School. It's also real fun and a simulation game. This avatar plays you as a guy - you can't play a girl in this game - and it walks you through various situations in high school. You know, like love, football, homecoming... -.-

Yeah~

Had a variety of stuff as breakfast today. My parents, aunt and brother left soon after to go have breakfast at Old Town...

*whimpers*

... leaving me and my iPad alone upstairs in my parents' room whilst I was charging it. After I finished playing the Surviving High School game - yes, I finished it within... three hours, maybe? - I went downstairs to use the computer to check my maid.

I didn't want to use my iPad because I wanted to leave it to charge. Plus, I played Surviving High School for such a long time that my iPad heated up.

I had Horlicks + bread for lunch. Then, I took my medicine. It was a bloody boring day for me. Wanted to watch TV but there was nothing nice on. Wanted to study but OMG...

Bloody lazy.

I should be studying -.-

Continued using the Mac. Read manga, but couldn't find one nice enough to continue. Watched anime, but I got bored after one episode of the new ones. Couldn't continue, I don't know why. Then I decided that I wanted to laugh, so...

I downloaded Michael McIntyre's "Live and Laughing" as well as his "Hello Wembley" show :) Heehee. Couldn't stop laughing the next two hours. Maid thought I was nuts.

Then I continued with downloading Gabriel Iglesias' shows. They'll be done soon :) Mwahaha. Whilst I'm waiting for them, though, I'm watching one of the many Castle season 4 episodes :)

Okie dokie then. I've got nothing else to report apart from that :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: