Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

痛む

Today's million-dollar question: What's a millet?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 5:45a.m today. Early, right? I don't know why, but it must've been because of my minuscule bladder and the fact that I drank loads of water the night before because of my sore throat.

-.-

Went to school and lessons went on as usual. First up was History, but our teacher didn't come today. Beats me, but I was kinda happy that she didn't come 'cause it gave me time to catch up on my homework from last week since I didn't go to school 'cause I was sick.

Yeah, I was sick. Still am, technically. Horrible sore throat and running nose.

Bleghh~

Anyways, ended up doing some English homework. After History was Civic but our wonderful teacher decided not to teach us again, so I could continue where I left off :)

Recess was alright. Had nasi lemak again, I think? -.-

After that was English. Hallelujah. Finally, a subject I actually look forward to every week. Sent in my file (which carries 15 marks in our exams). Yeah doi, there's no other reason my classmates complete their files -.-

Had work too, of course, but I finished mine within a few minutes. Wasn't much to finish, that's why. Not because I'm snobby and it was too easy -.-

Bleghh~

After English was Maths. Ugh, did not enjoy this lesson because I skipped the introduction and middle. We're at 3.1F now. Do you know what that means? I missed 3.1A, 3.1B, 3.1C, 3.1D and 3.1E.

O.O

But of course, I'll try my best to catch up with the rest. I just thank God this chapter ain't coming out for exams.

-.-

Last subject for the day was Add Maths. All the more, ugh. The teacher's so boring we could sleep within the time she takes to enter the class.

I didn't, okay? -.-

School ended after that and I then went to eat lunch before meeting up with Ting to try nailing the board onto the wall for the umpteenth time. Ting suggested nailing only two nails just below the styrofoam board and then letting the board sit on the nails, but it was to no avail.

Then ('cause I was just too damn tired but proud of my masterpiece to take the paper out and stick it onto the board), I grabbed the hammer and insisted we nailed the board until we hit the wall.

Guess what?

It WORKED!! HAH!

Oh yeah, it did. I was superbly happy. We all were. I mean, come on, we didn't need to look at the board anymore! [Except me, 'cause my classmates and I (and the rest of the students on the ground floor) have to walk past all the boards to get to the canteen -.-]

Chatted with Xuan for the next half hour or so. Spoke about the Dragon Lady and Wuss. Then, she left, so I continued my conversations with Kent. He was drenched from basketball practice. Not with sweat, but with rain -.-

Stupid feller.

Went back only at 5 o'clock 'cause of my marvelous father.

Note that my voice is dripping with sarcasm.

Came back and watched some episodes of The Nanny after eating dinner. My teacher didn't come because I replied her message too late so she had another class. My fault completely. My sister and I then left not too long after because my sister wanted to get her boyfriend from Puchong. He was supposed to sleep over. For what, I have no idea. I didn't ask. I didn't care -.-

Anyways, that happened -.- Watched a little of The Three Musketeers when we came back. I only stayed till 11:45a.m. I then went to sleep :)

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: