Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 3, 2012

ここにいるよ

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Okay?!

You happy now?!

I feel like crying so hard at the moment. I can still hear the anguish in his voice as he keeps repeating that he doesn't have anyone in his life apart from us anymore. I can't bear to hear him say that he's got nowhere else to go.

I don't want to see him like this.

"I'm alone in the house, you know? There's nobody in the house. I don't want to go back there. Here I can see you and Lil'. But I'm causing so many problems here."

These are the words he told me, you know that? And there's only so much that I can say without it sounding as if I memorized the script beforehand. You know, the all-cliche "You have us, don't worry. We'll always be here. No, you're not a problem at all."

My words are sincere, I know that, but this is an elderly man we're talking about. I don't know what to say to make him feel better. He just lost his wife, and his children don't live with him. The maid went back to visit her family, Lord knows if she'll actually come back. (By the looks of it and the fact that she actually calls back, I think there's a high chance she will come back.)

I want him to know that we are really happy that he can come and spend the weekends with us. We are all ready to help him heal the scars in his heart. We're always going to be here with him. There's no way we'll ever turn him away. Not when he's given so much to his family, wife, my mom and aunt, and the three of us.

I want him to know that it's going to be alright. That it will get better. And that he's not alone.

Please, God, if you're out there and still feeling like humans should be given a chance, please let my grandpa live in peace? Give him the courage and the strength to keep him well and on his feet. Please let my grandpa know that we love him very much and are ready to sacrifice whatever is necessary in order to have him healthy and happy.

I love you, Kung Kung, very much.

2 comments:

Lina said...

is it OK if Kung Kung moved in with your family and Ee Ee Nan? At least he won't be alone in such a big house. Plus, you'd be able to take care of him too. But, I'm sure your folks will figure something out. Take care! =)

Shockgrubz said...

I will meditate on positive energy to you and your family. Good luck.