Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 27, 2012

日本人はくるですか?

Today's million-dollar question: What's your favourite instrument?

*          *          *

Mine's a bludgeon.

:P

Ola :) Woke up at 6:10a.m today. Yeah, I'm beginning to wake up later and later -.- Oh well, as long as my parents send me up to the school's entrance, I don't think I care. The only thing I care about is reaching morning briefing in the library in time.

Not that ecstatic to be facing Dragon Lady in so early in the morning, but it's not like it can be helped. Ain't my fault she's there -.-

Do you know what I love about the Dragon Lady, though? She's made it such that I'm not the only one that hates her guts? She's got plenty other adversaries just dying to chuck her intestines into a grinder and then shoving it down her esophagus.

What the frick? -.-

Last Friday was awesome.

*I bet you thought I was gonna go all "Last Friday night~~" -.- Quite fortunately for me, I'm not Katy Perry who likes to dress up and talk about hickeys -.-*

Anyways, I find myself loving Fridays more and more because I always have fun on that day. The librarians on duty are pretty much my kinda people - Mun Mun, Dati, Sausage etc. Hammer and Ting also stay back that day often now because we're always trying to finish the board up.

Well, at least, Hammer is. She's in charge of that one. She's really good at it too. Really creative and a little of a perfectionist - which is always a good and extra quality in a person whose in the Deco team -.-

I didn't have a choice -.-

Actually I did. I was just too stupid and retarded to tell my seniors that I would have been fine with anything but being part of the Deco team.

What's more, I'm one of the Heads. HELLO?!!!

You're talking about the person who took more than a year plus to decide it's time to change my layout for my dead-looking blog -.- And even that required some rehab.

That sounds familiar -.-

...

How did my post end up here? -.- Getting back to the story, nothing much was said during morning briefing. Not very long after, we headed down to the hall where everyone was gathered for our assembly. Heard two public speeches today. Many prizes were being given out including those that participated in tennis tournaments as well as the kebersihan kelas thing.

Then we heard the announcements for today, which included some very juicy information about the arrival of Japanese students in our school on the 9th of March. Our school was having the annual "Japanese buddy" thing again. I failed to participate in it the last year because of my stupid foot, but nothing's stopping me this year because my foot's pretty much healed except for the fact there are some pressure points at certain angles that I can't step on.

So my friend, Ning and I went to sign ourselves up. Laili was already there writing her name in the teacher's book when we approached the teacher in charge. And I don't feel ashamed for saying this, but I'm so darned jealous of Laili for being able to speak Japanese so fluently. I mean, she takes lessons and I only have anime to learn from, but still~

-.-

I've got to brush up on my Japanese -.-

First subject today was History, but the assembly took up most of the period so our teacher only had 10 minutes with us. She ran all the necessary tips for History that she could in that amount of time before the bell rang, signaling for our Civic teacher to come in.

Can you believe it? We're Form 5's and we still need to study Civic. Hello? Don't we have more important things to focus on? I'm not saying that it's not important. I don't mind that it's being inserted into our class schedules, but don't give us one more reason for failing to study our other subjects because we're too busy finding out our matlamat sepanjang hayat.

-.-

Bleghh~

Our teacher just gave us whatever topics she said we needed to read, then let us study on our own, so I did my Add Maths Revision book that I brought to school. After doing one full exercise, the bell rang so Ju, Ning and I left to the canteen.

Ate nasi lemak. Drank water. Headed back to class.

English was fun, as usual. I love that language so much I should get married to it. Studied Step by Wicked Step today. Watched the movie adaptation. Or rather, the cartoon adaptation. Really interesting. And cute. Funny, too :)

The teacher gave us homework to do, then released us back to our class. Maths was next and she was beginning to really bore me -.- Not because she's a lousy teacher, but because I missed the first part of the third chapter she taught because I was sick. So... I never understood what came out of her mouth after that. But I promise, I'll get down to that.

I just thank God it's not coming out for our intervention exams this round.

Add Maths was worse. Oh my God -.-

Don't even want to talk about it. I just spent most of my time with Ira writing Katakana and Hiragana characters because she's an anime freak too. She's more manga, though -.-

After school, I went straight back home. Mom and brother came to pick me up. Went back, ate lunch, read Catching Fire on my iPad, then ate the ais kacang that my brother went out to buy for my mom and I.

Used the computer to watch Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events before going up to bathe. After bathing, I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think it had something to do with my iPad.

Oh right, I was reading the Japanese vocabulary and grammar books that my sister bought before this and downloading Japanese apps on my iPad to learn the language -.-

Haha. Freak, no?

At 7:12p.m, my eyelids were threatening to close so I set my alarm for 7:40p.m before taking a nap. Woke up at 7:40p.m sharp then got around to completing my Maths file for tomorrow. Found a good website that allowed me to take that computer-programmed Maths lesson thing. You know, the one where there are animations and a woman's voice teaching you?

Yeah~

Learnt Chapter 3 with that thing. See? Ain't too bad, eh? :P

I just recently stopped watching that. Just thought I'd get to doing my Maths' dividers and chilling out for a while before resuming the frying of my brains.

That's about it for today. Nothing else to say. It's already 10:34p.m and I intend to finish this before I sleep late.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Say a prayer for me 'cause EXAMS START TOMORROW!!!

No comments: