Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

サボ

Ola :)

I skipped school today originally to see the doctor, except my blood test results had not returned yet, so my appointment with her was cancelled :(

I skipped school for nothing.

-_-

Anyways, I woke up at... 9 something close to 10, I think? Yeah~ Then I bathed and got dressed up to follow my parents to my grandparents' place in PJ. Listened to the radio and continuously changed the station back and forth from litefm and redfm.

We pretty much stuck with litefm because redfm was broadcasting wasn't too any of our tastes.

Upon arrival to my grandparents' place, I chilled for a while, then my parents went off to see my dad's old music teacher. They didn't think I should follow, so...

Yeah~

After a little bit more, I decided to rest upstairs in my mom's old room *oh, and my sister's old room too*

God, it was great. It must be a sin to have that bed :P

At around... 12 something, 12:30, I had my lunch with my grandparents and my aunt. It was really nice. Like, I had fish and loads of veggie.

-_-

Then I watched a little TV. One of the shows were quite interesting, but then it lost me at one point, so then I began alternating from channel to channel. Got bored soon after so I went back upstairs to get more sleep. My aunt was there already, sleeping, so I snuck in next to her.

My parents eventually came back -_- and I went back home with them.

Got to finishing my BM tuition homework for my tuition later that evening. After that, it was playing with my iPad. I'm actually hooked onto one of the games that involved being a contract killer.

Ooh~ :P

Haha. There's one of those pet salon games too. I think my sister has that app on her iPhone that her boyfriend plays often *at least, if I remember correctly*

*I actually nearly typed "boyfriend" as "husband" but then I had to correct it :P*

Heehee.

After that, I had dinner, then my BM tuition with my teacher and my brother. Since then I've been using the Mac because I wanted to kill time a bit. That, was when my brother decided he wanted to go out to buy Harry Potter -_-

Told him to call me when he got there to see if there was anything else he could buy. He did, and he told me that the show "Just Go With It" was out and clear, so I thought "What the heck, I'll just watch it" and told him to go head and buy it.

The show was hilarious. I love it so much. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston were the cutest on that show :P

Haha.

After finishing it, my brother decided to go upstairs and watch Harry Potter. I'm still down here blogging, for one, and watching Castle as I'm typing.

Which explains why I'm taking about an hour to type this and not my usual 20 minutes. My eyes are clinging onto the video player that's playing the thirteenth episode of the second season of Castle :P

Haha.

That's about it :) I'm gonna go upstairs to join my brother now. Hehe.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) You're doing me a favour :) Thanks!!

No comments: