Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 7, 2011

じいいいい~

Woo~

Finally up to date, eh?

:P

Anyways, today I woke up a little - maybe by a minute or two - earlier. Tried to get out of going to school, but my mom was coming on to me, so I decided not to push it :P Bathed, went downstairs to pack my bags and everything, then set off for school.

I should really wake up at 5:50 latest, so we'll always be a little earlier.

You know, so my mom won't be caught in the traffic jam and I won't be late for morning briefing?

Yeah~

Managed to see it through this time, though. We then went inside the library to check on our shelves. I cleaned mine up then went downstairs for our usual assembly.

After that, we went to our own classes and started lessons. For my class, it was Moral, so we headed to our Moral classes and the Muslims went for their Agama classes. Class was okay, and the teacher is actually reasonably nice when you don't consider the fact she's extremely short-tempered.

I know, how can someone be really nice and extremely short-tempered right?

Oh well.

After Moral, we had PJ and believe it or not, I actually played a little volleyball. Haha. I'm starting to love that game. It's so fun :) Haha.

But I suck at push-ups and sit-ups.

Hence, my size.

:P

Recess came after PJ so Cleo and I went to the canteen with Kanga. Had our lunch, then went back to our classes. My next lesson was Modern Mathematics and I kinda got punished for not finishing her homework, despite the fact I didn't get the second paper.

Ugh~

After Modern Mathematics was English and we had to resort to using a Science lab to do our English oral presentations because the LCD thingymajing in the Bilik Akses wasn't working.

After English we had Sivik. Honestly, this was probably the most stress-free two periods the whole day today because we just listened to the teacher as he explained various things. Had a good laugh too.

School ended at 1:50. Kanga, Cleo and I went to the canteen for lunch, but Kanga had to leave for her prefect meeting at 2:30 so I hung out with Cleo and her banner group at the canteen until it was time for me to go home :)

When I came back home, I ate lunch, bathed, then slept for one hour from 5:30 till it was time to go for tuition. However, I couldn't find my book today, so I went to Sean's house without my books or my calculator.

Bleghh~

Class was fun, though. I like chapter 5 of Add Maths, despite my sister's dislike for it :P

When I came home, my brother and Sean got an ear full from both our moms because of various things. Haha. Sometimes I feel like slapping some sense into the both of them, but I know nothing will get through so why waste my time?

-_-

On the other hand, it's currently 10:03, I'm blogging and listening to Cimorelli's mashup of Coming Home, Whatcha Say and Stay.

:) Really nice.

Ooh, but I have to complete my homework now so...

CIAO!!

P/S: Do me a favor and click on my ads? Thanks :)

No comments: