Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 7, 2011

~06/04/2011~

Ola :)

Okay, the sixth of April was a little more bearable than the day before. I woke up the first time the maid came in and that in itself was an improvement despite the fact we still ended up being late for school.

At least I was early enough to catch the librarians before they left :) All there was to know was that we were supposed to stay back on Friday from one to two p.m.

Which is actually a rush-thing for me because I have a follow-up appointment with my doctor in SJMC at three o'clock. Nonetheless I insisted on attending the meeting so... Yeah.

That aside, after we were dismissed from the assembly that morning, we went up to our respective classes. Being a Wednesday, the first subject we started off with was history. Wasn't too bad. Our teacher gave us some worksheets to paste into our books and I completed more than three quarters of it. All that's left is the essay part.

Ooh, but I have yet to summon my history notebook into existence. Haha.

Did I mention it's due next week? :P

After history came Physics so we all head to the Physics lab, which, thank heavens, was on the same floor. It was a nice lesson. We discussed on the worksheet given during the previous lesson as well as touched on a new subtopic - Momentum.

The bell rang at 10:10 signalling recess so Cleo and I met up on the way to my class before going to the canteen. On the way, we stopped by the Ko-op to get her muffin and my ham sandwich :) Heehee.

Bio was next. Dellie and I climbed our way up to the fourth floor where the teacher was already waiting. I was so happy because we were the first ones there. So, I took the opportunity and handed out all the Bio worksheets I photostated a few days before, collecting a hefty sum of RM0.50 from each student.

Then came BM. We learnt off the Twitter book today about peribahasa, simpulan bahasa et cetera. She gave us a very nice amount of homework too -_-

Which reminds me, I haven't done it.

Last subject today was BI and we learnt some grammar. Today's lesson was all about the Wh- questions. Was pretty easy so didn't have to think much. Haha.

After that, school ended and we went off to have our lunch before going for our respective clubs. Brass band was okay today, I guess, but we might and might not be going for the Digi Live thing.

I guess it all depends now.

Besides, given the rate we're going, I don't think we stand a chance against other prestigious schools.

Bleghh~

Came back home at 4:30, ate lunch, bathed, then prepared for BM lesson with our BM teacher with my brother. Lesson was okay. I was really tired by the end of it, but it was alright.

Ate rice and Maggie mee for dinner, but that's something I trust will be kept between us, eh? :P

Slept at 11 something close to 12, finishing my English oral on my family.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please, please, please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: