Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~02/04/2011~

Hey, this time's been seriously long, hasn't it? I'm sorry. Mom's orders are for me to not face the screen too much, so... :)

Anyways, here's just a little something for my sister who probably has had a lot of things to deal with since the bitch-who-shall-not-be-named started imposing on her blog and spamming her chat box, so yeah~

She's not worth your precious time. She's not worth your non-filtered opinions. She's not worth your insults.

*I nearly typed 'insult' as 'inslut' but I think that wouldn't have mattered considering it's her we're talking about*

Just get on with your life and hope she finally GETS her own life.

Anyways, I had to wake up super duper early today because I had class at Sean's place. I had bread and eggs for breakfast and then left with my brother, who tagged along. We had Modern Mathematics tuition today but this time, it was Sean's dad who taught us.

Not bad, I guess. I have homework but I haven't done it yet.

:P

When nine thirty came, my dad came to pick us up. He had to drop me off at home and then send my brother and Sean to SBS because they had to take a train to some place in Sentul for some kind of concert thingymajing.

I, on the other hand, just lounged at home, watching some anime on the Mac. They released two new episodes of Kimi Ni Todoke one shot, so... Hehe.

I think you know where this is headed :P

When half an hour before four came, I called my dad to see if he was fetching those two from SBS because it was way past the time they said they were coming back. Turns out they were going for lunch first so my dad came to pick me up to join them.

Quite unfortunately, I had already eaten my lunch, so I just drank Milo whilst I watched my dad, his friend, my brother and Sean consume their food.

-_-

At four fifteen, Sean and I went for our theory class and listened to two trio sonatas courtesy of our teacher, Miss Lam. I loved the first one, but I can't remember the title or who is was from so...

:(

One hour later the class ended and I hung around the office for a while disturbing my dad in his office. Haha. We talked about a lot of things, such as the pele in my school, the problems I frequently encounter and some people who have been on my nerves for quite a while now, then went out to the photostat shop to get Danya's bio stuff copied.

Shortly after, my family and I went out to KLCC for dinner. Since it was my aunt's birthday, my parents decided she should have the right to pick. Haha. They should believe so, too, since I was the only one who remembered her birthday in the first place. When I said she was the birthday girl, they were like, "Oh yeah oh! It's her birthday today!! Yes, you pick today!"

Haha.

My parents went to Kiehl's first today because they had to get something and my aunt and I joined them after looking at some clothes. Then, on the way to Chakri Palace (which was my aunt's pick), I actually made a suggestion to watch a movie.

It was a suggestion.

I didn't think my dad would actually agree to it.

So, since they wanted something where my aunt would understand the language, they chose to watch Choy Lee Fut, the Chinese show featuring Sammy Hung.

Yeah.

After such a nice dinner, they didn't think it'd suck so bad.

The movie literally gave "potong steam" a whole new definition. It was anti-climax to the maximum, okay? For one, a lot of unnecessary parts were acted out in the movie. Not to mention, we didn't see any real action at all from Sammy Hung. No, scratch that, we didn't see ANY action at all from Sammy Hung.

And the person who was the main antagonist in the movie was such a wimp in the second round. It was like, after he reverted to a different martial art style, he became 80% weaker than before.

If that was going to be the outcome, then why revert in the first place???

I admit, the twist was really surprising, but hello? A little more suspense please?

We should've watched "Just Go With It" -_-

Anyways, by the time we came back home, it was already 11:45 close to 12, so we called it a night and I went straight to sleep.

CIAO!!

P/S: please click on my Nuffnang ads :) thanks!!

No comments: