Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, April 10, 2011

~08/04/2011~

Ola :)

I woke up when the maid came to wake us up. I wanted so much to skip school but I guess that just wasn't meant to be.

Went to school late because my mom made me walk from my brother's school. Didn't go for morning briefing and instead went straight to the assembly hall. After the Muslims finished their Yasin, we went up to our classes.

First subject today was Mathematics. We started on the fifth chapter and pasted the notes our teacher gave us. After that, we had Chemistry.

Guess what?

Our teacher came into our class today. That has never happened in the history of us being in 4 Beta. Anyways, she came into our class and continued where we left off previously.

That's when I remembered.

I left my Chemistry file with my homework inside.

I wanted to crawl into a ball under a rock and DIE, especially after I was so proud of myself for being able to finish all the questions without fail.

Thanks to tuition :)

Nonetheless, I just referred to Danya's paper for the questions, praying and hoping she wouldn't ask me for my paper.

Of course, it didn't happen :) Haha. Praise the Lord.

After that came recess. Didn't get to eat today, though, because I followed Cleo and one of her banner people to see a teacher and it ate up all my time. I'm not blaming her or anything, though. It was probably a sign, saying I'm eating too much or something.

Bleghh~

BM was after recess and our teacher came into class with a very disturbing exercise for us to do.

Write a "sajak". It's like a Malay poem and seriously, NOT my kinda thing, but it was compulsory. Not to mention if I get any of the first three places, I get RM50 from my teacher.

Haha.

So I composed one and handed it up.

I know, right? I actually came up with something. I hope it gets chosen :P What? I might as well start saving up for college now, right? :P

After that came Add Maths and our teacher evaluated our class based on its cleanliness, decorations, et cetera, before actually teaching us something. Then, at 12, school ended. Kanga, Cleo and I went to the canteen for our lunch, saw Vanessa and Miriam then I left for the library because of my meeting at 1 o'clock.

Was very tiring meeting of what happened during the food sale. Even our ex-President visited us. It was nice to see him again though.

At 2 o'clock, I went back home, ate lunch, bathed then went to SDMC for my follow-up appointment with the doc. She said I was pretty much okay and that I would finally be able to NOT see her for another month.

Haha.

Then, I returned home and used the Mac before heading off to Sean's house for tuition with his dad.

Waited like 30 minutes because his' truly was stuck in a traffic jam with his dad. Bleghh~

Studied Modern Maths today. It was okay, I guess. Was very tired by the time it ended, though, because I wanted to go home :P

When I went home, I don't remember what I did, so let's just say I went to sleep, okay? :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads, kay? Thanks!!

No comments: