Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~04/04/2011~

Ola :) I posted about the second and third of April in the previous post :)

* * *

I absolutely detested today. I never felt so dead either. I woke up feeling like shit, hoping my dad would realize and ask me what was wrong, to which I would answer: I'm so tired, to which he would INSIST on my staying put at home.

But NOOOO~~~

I had to go to school, go through the librarian morning briefing, then endure the pain of our extra long assembly today thanks to the Riau delegates whom had decided to grace us with their presence at our school for two weeks.

After the really long assembly, we headed up to our classes. However, our History teacher didn't turn up, so we waited in the assembly hall for one whole period before going up.

But, upon reaching our classroom after our forty minutes were up, lo and behold, we realized that our monitor and assistant monitor did not come today. The only other spare key was with Sausage but he didn't bring it either. Our last hope, who was our teacher, was nowhere to be found as well, so we were all locked out of our own classroom.

You can imagine, there was nothing to do. For our second and third period with our English teacher, we spent it in the computer lab listening to our friends as they presented their oral.

I might have to change my topic from my best friend to my family though, because I don't think I have enough to make it last 5 minutes.

After English, we had recess. Cleo and I went to the canteen and each bought a patty each and I also ate my LCMs bar. Then, I parted ways with her on the first floor because I had some business to attend to in the library.

The topic for the day's meeting was regarding the food sale we had the previous week. Lots of cats came out of bags that day all focusing on one particular person. I shall not mention names and I request that all who read this post do not spread any unnecessary rumours of any sort because... Well, it's not necessary.

Besides, it's not like I have a problem with that person anyway. She didn't do anything bad to me, so I would rather not point fingers or start making conjectures to what kind of person she really is.

Ooh, but I DO get annoyed that no one bothered to tell me anything where the food sale was concerned. Sure, you can't expect me to not have any common sense when it comes to things like these, but you can't expect me to know without telling me either. And you sure as he'll can't make a general statement like, "Just get whatever you want" because...

Well, let's look at it this way, what if you were only selling brownies and cookies and I brought one miserable bag of potato chips? I highly doubt you would be able to make a great sale out of that, right?

So, where I'm concerned and where that person in question is concerned, as long as she doesn't leave me in the dark, that's all I have to say. But if you're judging a person by her looks, her voice, or her name, for that matter, then I can't say she's in the wrong.

Oh, and don't think that she's everything either, because as long as you've got the confidence in yourself, you can do it :)

Now, back to my schedule, we stayed past Add Maths and three quarters a period of Bio before the meeting was adjourned. We found out my class was in the library because of relief, so I was actually allowed to be in the library at that point of time.

We stayed for the second period of Bio too, not because of relief, but because we explained about our classroom to our teacher and she agreed to stay in the library. The last subject for the day was Physics and no matter how much we didn't want to leave the library, we had to.

Physics was fun that day, though. Did an experiment then wrote the report before the school bell rang, signalling the end of school for the day. I walked to my brother's school, accompanied by Cleo, whom listened as I ranted about how I had a lot of work to do that was due the following day. She had a lot of things to do too, though, and I feel bad that I'm taking it all out on her ears :P

Thanks, and sorry, Cleo :)

Came back home, rushed to eat, bathe, then pack my bag before I left again for Physics and Chemistry class in Bangsar. Honestly, I was thinking about skipping that day's lesson and just attend the Sunday class one later that week, but I was feeling better after I ate, so I just went for it.

Lesson was okay, but I was exhausted during break time. Was messaging Kanga throughout the lesson whilst trying to focus on the board and what the teacher was saying.

He gave us our Physics and Chemistry exercise book today. Cost a total of RM25 but it was worth it - both from the looks of the book and from the teacher's word.

After the lesson, I called my dad to see if he was on the way, and guess what?

He forgot.

He was held up in a meeting and before he knew it, it was already eight o'clock and I was already calling me, reprimanding him for not remembering. Thanks to that, I got those annoying headache attacks and had to wait, like, forty five minutes before he finally appeared from around the corner, giving my mind some solace with the fact that the worst that night was probably over.

Till I remembered I had work due tomorrow.

That was when my dad really came to the rescue, saying I didn't have to go to school the next day so I could get a good night's rest and work the following day.

Hallelujah.

So when I came back home, all I did was eat dinner, change and snuggle in my bed. But I just HAD to wake up at six o'clock when my maid came in to call us up for school when my brother wasn't even going. Thanks to that, I couldn't fall back to sleep because of my stupid nose and my stupid eyes.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please do me some kindness and click on my ads. You won't make me beg right? Thanks :)

No comments: