Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~03/04/2011~

Ola :) I posted about the second of April in the previous post :)

* * *

I think I woke up only at 11 something :) Mwahaha.

By the time I really woke up and got off the bed, it was already past midnight and my parents made me run on the treadmill. Got so pissed off I nearly cried but I ran anyway. I just hated to be forced. Especially when my dad starts to advise me on how fast to run and for how long -_-

After running, I took a bath and we all got prepared to leave for Jusco.

The main reason for our "visit" was to go to the supermarket and shop for our shortage on food at home and for school. Even so, we had lunch at Old Town White Coffee first. I had a very appetising main dish of steamed rice with mushroom and chicken as well as the eggs on toast :)

Ooh, and I finally got a taste of the soya cincao freeze drink :) Woo~ :P

After that, we went shopping. Wasn't very interesting, though, because after I got whatever I wanted to get from the supermarket, I went to Popular to see if there was any nice anime to buy, but :(

No nice books to read either.

Bleghh~

Finally, after my parents were satisfied with whatever they got, they called me and we went to our grandparents' place.

I think my grandma cried again today, but we try not to make it obvious that we know. She hates us seeing her like this so she tries to hide it, but we all know how much it hurts. We might not feel any empathy, but we know enough to see she's suffering.

I had salad for dinner :) It was from Jusco. It's those garden salads they pre pack with veggie from the Genting garden. Yummy~

Haha.

After that and some Leverage they were showing on AXN, we finally went back home :) I went to sleep not long after we arrived home too because I was feeling very tired.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on the ads :) Thank you!!

No comments: