Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

学校

Ola :)

I'm actually in school right now and decided, since I have the time, I could just blog.

After all, it must be agonizing for my readers not to know what I've been up to :P

Come to think of it, I actually wonder why they like reading my posts -_- It definitely can't be because they wanna know what's happening to me, I mean, they see me every day -_-

Oh well :P

Anyways, something miraculous happened today. I woke up myself, without my maid even needing to come over to my bed to give me a shake. She just came in, saw me up, and walked back out. Well, I kinda had help getting up because I was about to slowly - and lazily - get up when my brother's alarm from his phone started ringing and I wanted to switch it off.

Really badly.

I swear, I literally jumped off my bed and raced to his phone which was charging near my bed.

Yeah~

Then I switched MY alarms off, went to my parents' room and bathed.

Left the house at 6:30++ and reached at around 6:45. I insisted my dad send us up to our school entrances because I was too tired to walk.

For reasons I shall not disclose here :P

I made it to morning briefing, chatted with Karis and Dellie for a while until the President dismissed us and we all went downstairs for our assembly.

After the assembly, we went to our classes. The first subject for my class was Add Maths but our teacher had already told us she wouldn't be coming into our class the day before, so we finished the homework she entrusted us with.

BM came next but we also knew she wasn't going to be able to come into class the day before, so we continued with whatever unfinished homework we had.

In my case, I spent my time with Kanga and Andyy because they wanted help with Add Maths. I have to admit, I needed quite a bit of help too. So, thanks Lok Yee and Wei En :) I hate you for being able to figure it out, but I love you for teaching me new ways to figure out how to solve the questions :)

Haha.

After that was recess and I did a very irresponsible thing. It was my duty day, but I just signed in and went out to have lunch with Cleo. It was actually the first time I did that but...

:(

As if that's not bad enough, I always forget to do my duties after school because I'm occupied eating with Kang and Cleo.

Last week I didn't go for duty after school because we were busy practicing for the Digi Live thingymajing. So yeah, the guilt's been packin' up.

Besides, my seniors were starting to get a little too impatient with me.

Hehe~

After recess was Modern Maths, but we were literally saved by the bell.

Or, in this case, the fire alarm.

So, hot and sweaty, we all gathered at our school field, where we spent about half an hour or so just getting into our lines because everyone was complaining about how hot it was. Finally, after a while, the firemen the school invited did a little demo with the fire extinguisher before we were all allowed to move to the assembly hall.

Yeah, the hall, not our classes.

-_-

I sat next to Cleo in the hall and we just sang random Taylor Swift songs because we were getting hooked. Cleo keeps trying to harmonize. I mean, sometimes, she can tembak the right tone, but otherwise she needs more practice.

Haha.

It can't be easy for someone who isn't musically inclined, after all.

Cheh~ :P

Anyways, after that, we were finally allowed to go back to class. Good news after good news after good news came and we found out our Chem teacher was going to be busy during our two periods, so we were to go to the library.

So off we went. Most of us brought our Add Maths work because we weren't done with 'em.

After that was Pengawasan but Kanga and I went to the library, then went to get Cleo, and then just hung around the library till after school.

To which I began my duties as a librarian - wrapping books, sweeping the floors and throwing the rubbish - whilst I asked Cleo to help me buy a small lunch. At 3, I was still doing my stuff, so I asked Kanga to go ahead of me and lead the Lidra club.

At 3:20, I joined them just in time for her to start the sketch activity.

I wouldn't say they were great, but I was just glad they did something willingly and not so half-assedly.

Yeah~

After that, at 4:30, I went back home. Since then, I'd been watching anime *I'm sorry*, completing my timetable and doing whatever homework I'm supposed to do :)

Heehee.

Oh, and, of course, updating this blog :)

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads. You're doing me a big favour :) Thanks!!

No comments: