Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~05/04/2011~

Ola :)

I didn't go to school today. I mean, I only woke up at 6 o'clock to go to the toilet and then had a seriously hard time trying to fall back to sleep, but yeah~

I REALLY woke up about 2 hours later. My dad came in talking about how I shouldn't be sleeping for too long as well as how I shouldn't be sleeping the way I was sleeping.

...

Confusing, right?

I meant I was supposed to be sleeping with my feet and head facing the other sides.

Anyways, after waking up, I ate something light for breakfast - LCMs - then got around to doing all my homework. I actually did ALL my Chemistry homework today. And you know what? I don't mean to brag, but I managed to do all of 'em correct the first time.

Honestly, it's the Bangsar tuition that's really helping me out. Without it, I think I wouldn't have been able to understand what the hell I was supposed to do.

So, thanks Mr Tan :)

Heehee.

On the other hand, I can't say I did anything worth remembering today - except maybe the fact that I stayed all the way till midnight to finish my BM oral. I was originally supposed to do it with Danya but she didn't reply my text and I got so paranoid that I did everything myself.

-_-

Oh well, at least then if our teacher asks for it, I'll be prepared :P

I spent most of the day doing work, though. Nothing else - except using my iPad and the Mac for a while. I also used my iPad to blog about the last few days that I remember because I missed blogging so much.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads at the right-hand corner of this site and continue reading my blog :) Heehee. Thanks!!

No comments: