Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

まだやったね

I knew you wouldn't fail me.

I just knew it.

I knew it was going to be just weeks before you pissed me off again.

And now you've done it.

Exactly what is wrong with you?

Alright, let me just get this straight: You like to scold people?

You don't understand, do you? Of course you don't. You never take the time to understand. You have all kinds of presumptions about us not doing our jobs properly that you fail to see sense even when it's smack dab in front of you.

"You tak pernah collect duit denda atau tak pernah buat duty?"

Wardy is a hardworking, smart and dedicated girl. She has done nothing wrong to the library. She has always done her work.

Why is it you can't see that?

Let me clear things up right here and now (though you'll never read this, probably): Nobody comes to return/borrow books to/from the library on Fridays. Everyone goes home at 12:30p.m. No living soul except for those on duty come to the library on Fridays.

Accept that fact.

Engrave it into that large microchipped brain of yours. Aren't you smart enough to figure the rest out? If nobody returns any books on that day, how the hell are we supposed to collect any duit denda? It's literally non-existent.

But you don't get that?

Why?

"It's impossible."

Impossible? Impossible? How the f*ck would you know?? Have you ever stayed back on a Friday to investigate? That's the operative word here. Investigate. Did you? So if you've never once tried to see our situation on Fridays, how the f*ck would you know that it's impossible?

Don't gimme that shit. Just because there's money to collect on other days, it doesn't mean that it's the same with Friday. Bloody shit kind of deduction that is.

But alright, let's say there are people who actually come to return or borrow books from the library. You're assuming that everyone will return their books late.

I-I'm sorry, but did that turn into a custom sometime when I was... hmm, I dunno, asleep?? Or maybe it happened in between blinks. You tell me. I'm just so duh right now.

Or maybe you practice it? Do you? Do you intentionally hold on to borrowed books just so you can have the joy and excitement (not to mention exhilaration) when you pay librarians money?

Some people actually return their books on time. Some people would actually like to keep their money in their pockets, not throw it around like maybe you have the capacity to.

Stop judging things by how you want to see it.

"Takkan don't know how many years until now also no duit denda."

Okay, I don't know what kind of logic you're basing this on, but last time I checked, the HO Friday last year wasn't Wardy.

It was someone else.

So instead of just blaming it on the unfortunate person who just happened to land the job this year, why don't you go waste your time interrogating other "suspects" like last year's HO Friday or 2010's HO Friday?

Go up to them (shouldn't matter that they're seniors, right?) and demand for their year's duit denda if you insist upon it so much.

And can Wardy help it if people dislike staying back on Fridays so much? She can't exactly make people borrow or return books now, can she? Doubt you could do it either.

Think before you speak.

"I don't know why right, our librarians, tegur a little bit also cry already."

That's the grand finale. Honestly. Hats off to the best bullshitter in history.

Do you understand what is tegur? It means to advise someone to do the right thing when they're doing something wrong. You're not advising. You're chastising. You're reprimanding. You're not even trying to be nice.

Like I said, you don't understand. You don't get the difference between being stern and scolding. You think you're being stern, but you're not. You're downright scolding. Even the incident with Wing. You couldn't fathom why she started crying because you think you weren't doing anything wrong.

For a person with a brain, you sure act like you don't have one.

People already hate you and you're not doing anything about it. Unless you can really understand why it is that people start crying when you open that stupid mouth of yours, you'll never gain the hearts of the other librarians.

And I'll never stop posting things like this.

Yes, maybe I'm dumb. Maybe I don't get your "stress" (whatever you call stress). But at least when I'm pissed with something, I don't take it out on other people. I don't push my responsibilities to my underlings. I don't treat people as if they were pawns in a chess game and I was the king piece.

The probates are Karis' job. The librarians are Jiunn's job. What are you? The figurehead, sure. And as long as you keep thinking that as a Prez, that's what you're supposed to do, you'll never be a leader.

A real leader.

End of rave.

Till the next time you piss me off.

No comments: