Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 2, 2012

~1/04/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Have you April Fool'd anyone?

***

Ola :) Woke up at 9:45a.m today because I had class with my Add Maths teacher at 10 o'clock. Didn't have time for breakfast. Uh huh~

Lesson was fine, I guess. Couldn't concentrate much because I was tired and all that -.- To top it all off, she was explaining Physics to me. Bleghh~ Hate that subject, but I got highest for that out of all three of my Science subjects.

Pathetic, I know.

After lesson, I went downstairs to plan our evening with my parents. Mom got mad because I didn't take my supplements. Plus, I had rojak and chicken rice for lunch. I know, I know. Sinful, sinful.

Reserved tickets for Mirror Mirror after that. That's the movie my mom wanted to watch. I thought it was alright, judging from the trailer. I knew it was going to be funny -.-

I like the girl. She's pretty.

The guy's hot too -.-

Got my gramps from PJ before leaving to Pavilion (again -.-). Had dinner at Madam Kwan's. I had fish & chips. Big mistake. Will never do that again. (If we ever go to Madam Kwan's once more, that is.)

Will review the movie after I finish blogging :)

Came back after Mirror Mirror ended and played My Horse (new iPad app) for an hour before sleeping at midnight. Not a smart move, by the way -.-

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Happy birthday, Darr! :) May all your dreams, wishes and hopes come true.

No comments: