Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 8, 2012

~08/01/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is it like to be beautiful?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yes, I was just reading Sakura's blog.

I woke up late today. 10:17a.m. My teacher was already outside the gate -.-

Biology was alright. Learnt about Form 4 Nutrition. My teacher, having a huge family, explained some of the deficiencies using her cousins as examples. She used to have a cousin with rickets.

O.O

After class, I used the computer to watch more episodes of The Nanny 'cause I wanted to laugh. Not long after, I went for lunch with my parents, aunt and brother.

Organic. Nice. Tried new stuff. Shared this set thingy with my dad and roti canai too. The usual, mostly. Had black sesame soup. Awesome shit.

Got a bad head ache after that, though, so I skipped English tuition as well as Theory class to sleep. Can't say I was sad I missed 'em 'cause I'm not :P

Had a very nice sleep :)

When I woke up, it was time to go out for dinner. We went to Publika to eat at the Food Village. Nice. Had char siew meen, gong fu chao, fu kin meen and a whole bunch of other stuff. We shared pretty much everything, so I could eat a little more.

After eating, we went around to look at BIG. Shopped for all the necessities: milk, cabbage, whatever it is we're lacking in the house.

Got canned evaporated milk, whipped cream, and all the things I need for my baking. Mwahaha. I just finished my cake today, that's why I intend on baking another one to bring it to school on Monday. I hope it turns out as well as my choco chip sponge cake did :)

That aside, after shopping in BIG, my mom, aunt and I went to put the stuff in the car whilst my dad and brother went ahead to Over Time first. Joined them later.

The band that sang today was nice :) I actually videotaped them singing one of the songs. It was the Jacky Cheung one that my dad and sister sang for his birthday.

:)

The rest of the time, I played with my mom's Cluster Master game on her iPad. Got the highest score. Mwahaha. First time 100 000++ :)

At around 10:30p.m, we went home :) Since then, I've been watching The Nanny whilst blogging. I thought I'd finally start blogging again before Monday.

Okie dokie then. It's 5 minutes till 1 o'clock and my mom is gonna start calling me again -.-

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: