Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

血と水と

Today's million-dollar question: Why is bloody thicker than water?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 5:32a.m today because my parents wanted to go for golf that morning. Dad sent me up to the school entrance because I was early.

After our librarians' morning briefing session, we all went downstairs to the assembly hall where our assembly started. Sang our national anthem, heard various announcements, then proceeded back to our classes.

In our case, though, we headed for the Chem lab. Conducted an experiment today. Something to do with zinc granules and dilute hydrochloric acid. Hallelujah -.-

The teacher even asked us to write a reflection on today's lesson.

Hello? If we're going to be doing this every lesson, I'm going to need much more paper. If I ever run out, you'll know why.

After Chemistry, we had BM. Learnt about active and passive sentences today as well as how to change them from one to another. Wasn't too bad a lesson. Handed our books in like good students, then went for our recess.

Bought nuggets again for recess. There was nothing else I could eat that was any healthier. The buns, I saved for after school since I was only returning home at 4 o'clock.

After recess, for two periods, we had our unit beruniform meetings, so we set off to our respective classes. Kanga, Cleo and I were, obviously, in brass band again this year. We didn't hold positions in the club because nobody calon-ed us.

Well, Kanga got one, but she didn't get enough votes.

Cleo and I voted for her though.

I didn't want a particular person to be the president.

Personally, I think that this meeting was pretty much based on popularity votes. So much for democracy. Democracy my gigantic tush. Nobody votes by ability now. It's all based on how popular he/she is. I'm not being a boob. I'm serious.

I might be sad, but I'm glad enough I didn't get up there because I knew I never would've gotten the job even if I had prepared a half-hour speech about how good I'd be if I were President.

Bleghh~

Save me the agony and time.

After our meeting ended, my class had Add Maths for two periods. Our teacher wanted to take our extra lesson and join it with our Add Maths lesson so she wouldn't have to come in twice. Our History teacher took the last two periods.

Seriously, I dislike our new Add Maths teacher. She speaks in BM, so sometimes I can't catch things as fast (isn't Add Maths supposed to be in English??). Plus, she forgets how things are done, so it's damned confusing.

Bleghh~

History made up for it, though. Our teacher is hilarious and this is the first time I haven't forgotten anything I've learnt in history class.

Mwahaha.

Just gotta apply that to my Form 4 syllabus. Do you think she'll teach me individually?

"You wish."

-.-

After I came back from school, all I did was eat, use the computer, finish my English homework, get started on my Chemistry homework, attempt my Physics homework and then eat veggie for dinner.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

The stakes are high,
The water's rough,
This year'll be tough.

No comments: