Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

私のせ?

Today's million-dollar question: Is it really my fault?

*          *          *

Let me ask this again: Is it really my fault? Am I really exaggerating? Should I really not have talked to you like that?

You left me in school for two goddamn hours.

I was already pretty much eff-ed up that day. Not to mention I had to stay back in school for my librarian discussion regarding our elections next week and the bloody fact that I had NO time to rest because it was a whole school day's worth of studying today.

Can you really blame me for being angry?

And what the hell was your excuse?

You had to entertain some big shot person. Does he really matter so much so that you would actually leave your daughter in school for two hours without prior notice whatsoever?

You're lucky I had money with me. What if I had none? I couldn't have called you to ask you if you were coming. And I haven't my phone with me, so what if something happened to me? How would I be able to contact you?

All I bloody did was sleep there until you came. I could've studied, of course, but that's exactly what I did until I couldn't function anymore. I swear, I could've just made camp there.

The least you could do was get Kuku and Koko to come and get me if you were going to be so fantabulously late.

I wanted to grab my spectacles and throw them onto the floor and watch them break into a thousand and one pieces. Who the hell bloody cares? I can't give a f*ck about studying anymore. So what if I fail? Let me fail. Then I commit suicide and have no single bloody care in the world.

I'll be off your hands too, so you should rejoice.

But what I can't believe the most is that you had the nerve to restrict me where my diet is concerned. The both of you left me in school until 5:00++, the least you could offer me was some FREEDOM for once in your life.

WILLINGLY.

Did you seriously think that I wouldn't have minded? Did you assume that I would be alright if you did something like that? That kind of shitty excuse, who the hell will accept it? What happened to "blood is thicker than water"? You're telling me you really couldn't leave halfway? That he was enjoying himself so much that it would be a sin to detach yourselves from him just so you could fetch your daughter from school?

Be real, for God's sake. Do I mean lesser to you than he does?

I can apologize for my "rudeness" (apparently) just now, but I can't f*cking bring myself to regret anything I did.

~#~#~#~#~#~

Just excuse me, okay? Let me rant. It's good for me to do that once in a while so I don't keep it clamped up inside.

No comments: