Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

なさけない

For God's sake, why don't you bloody get a life? There's only so much we can stand if we're stuck with you for the rest of the year.

Why can't you just be a little nicer?

We're not asking you to jump off a cliff or drown in a tub, are we? What we want is a little respect and trust from you.

But instead, you turn us all into your enemies.

Do you REALLY want to be hated that badly?

Making your own decisions, planning your own ideas, fine. We can bloody deal with that. What we can't deal with, is you saying that the reason you're doing so is because no one else is capable of it.

Why don't you go screw yourself?

We're all inexperienced and young. If you don't give proper guidance, who the f*ck will help you? I don't care if you think we can do it just because you can; not everyone was born with Einstein's brain.

Saying that you gave us work to do is just some kind of an excuse so you can take it out on us, isn't it? You want to see if we can do it in time and then judge us by what you see.

F*ck off.

No one wants that kind of bullshit attitude.

Scolding us isn't going to get you anywhere. It'll only make matters worse. Are you trying to make us scared of you? 'Cause if that's it, you're bloody failing, because all it's doing is making us secretly hate you.

Bloody hell, I don't think I'm even hiding it.

You can sack me if you want. But the only reason I'm sticking by this is because I love it too much to let it be run entirely by you. Plus, my pride's at stake. After being so fashionably christened my job, I don't want to be found abandoning it on the first month of the year.

I'd really like to have one verbal showdown with you before I leave school. I want to see you cringe in fear, knowing what real intimidation feels like. I want you to know what f*ckery you put us all through. And I want you to know damn well that brains aren't the only things that matter in life, because there are people who rely on their hearts instead.

So what if you can handle things by yourself? So what if you have to face teachers everyday who have complaints and are not happy with us? And so bloody what if you think we're useless and unreliable?

Let me say JUST-ONE-THING.

Nobody asked you to get this job.

Not happy? Just quit.

But don't take it out on us.

No comments: