Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

~23/01/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How much can an average person sing before his/her voice breaks?

*          *          *

Ho-ly shit.

I never thought we'd actually pull this off. I mean, seriously? Karaoke-ing for FOUR hours??

Phoo~

Oh, but before I regale you on tales of our little singing "adventure", let's start with what time I woke up.

Let's see... 10 something, I think? Very reluctantly, though. My mom came in like several times and it's not nice to keep her waiting. Not because I'm a good girl, it's just that if I don't eventually get up, she'll scream.

And it ain't good luck to scream on Chinese New Year now, is it?

Which reminds me, Happy Chinese New Year to all the suckers that celebrate it.

Thy be also part and parcel of that group -.-

Got up, freshened up, then got on to finishing up that anime I was watching with my sister. What was it? Oh, right, UN-GO. Remind me to review it, 'cause I've already watched the end. My sister wasn't particularly satisfied - but then again, she's rarely satisfied with regards to how some anime-s end.

That aside, at around 12++, we had our lunch. Dong fun as usual, on the first day of Chinese New Year. After that, my siblings and I rushed into the toilets to bathe before we received our very first guests.

After the "meeting", we lazed about.

I made my sister help me bake a cake, though. Mwahaha. It was hilarious because she was kind of clueless - I didn't get it right the first time either, though - and it got a little messy at one point. Had to take the cake out and then put it back in again too, since there was something wrong with the damn stand.

Jammed a little with the guitars in my sister's room and listened to Sam Tsui's 2011 medley before going down to check on the cake.

Didn't turn out too bad. Could've been better. My sister was hilarious, trying to squirt out the white chocolate icing from the piping bag. I think I cut the end a little too thick this time. Haha.

Maybe the next time I do it, it'll be better.

Next time? :P

A little while after that, we set out for Publika. We were adamant about having yu sang at Ichiban Boshi again since it was so bloody delicious the first time. Had sushi and California Roll too. You know, the usual, when my sister and I go for Japanese cuisine.

Went back home to drop our aunt off after dinner. She didn't want to join us at Gardens, and our intention was to actually drop our grandpa off too, but he wanted to come with us.

O.O

I know, right?

So he did. We went straight to the Red Box in Gardens after parking the car and immediately started to sing. What? Can't waste money doing nothing, right?

*We were supposed to be singing with our afternoon guests, that's why*

Oh, we sang all kinds of songs. We sang "Top Of The World" by the Carpenters, "Why" by Rascal Flatts, "Beauty and the Beast" by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson, "That's The Way It Is" and "You And I" by Celine Dion, "Endless Love" by Jackie Chan, "Truth" and "Endless Story" by Yuna Ito, "A World To Believe In" by Celine Dion and Yuna Ito, "Someday" by All4One and SO MUCH MORE!!

Damn, it was fun.

Plus, we had Sprite :P Surprisingly, I didn't touch the buffet outside. I can't believe it either, I know.

:P

Maybe next time.

:P

After four hours of non-stop singing, we finally packed tent and left for home. It's currently 2:38a.m but I'm still blogging since I haven't done an actual post in a while. I'll rant more tomorrow if I have time, but till then, CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: