Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cleo へ

Today's million-dollar question: Is eccentricity a defect?

*          *          *

Ola :) I blogged about the 9th, 10th and 11th in the previous post, by the way :) Before getting into the details of today's events, I'd like to wish one of my very good friends a very happy birthday.

Happy 16th Birthday Cleo! You're probably the youngest person I know (apart from Dellie but that one doesn't really count, does it? :P) in our form. I want you to know that you are a very annoying and irritating person the minute you open your mouth :P But that's also one of your very strong and good points.

These past... (starts counting)... eight years have been very rocky-road for all of us, but I'm glad to say that you've been a constant friend to me :) I mean, like I said, you're annoying, but I guess I can live with that.

For now -.-

Anyways, may your wishes and dreams come true. I hope you have a very wonderful birthday and I look forward to seeing you again next year (I think :P).

~#~#~#~#~

I woke up at...

Oh my God, it just happened today and I can't remember -.- Anyways, all I remember is that one of the first things I did today was wish Cleo happy birthday via phone.

Didn't have my shake today, although I did have some Essence of Knowledge -.- Bleghh~ Ooh, now I remember what I did. Spent the whole of my morning/afternoon writing that poem. It's part of the Ed board assignment I got from Josh. Have to at least start before I become a mad woman on the 30th.

Did I mention the deadline is on the 31st? -.-

God~

Had mi sua for lunch before going out to play with the two dogs again :) I set an alarm with my phone at 1:51p.m because my mom was having students again at 2 so the dogs have to be chained and caged before they come.

Bleghh~

Not so much for Snuffly, but Peps has to be in the cage or she'll run out the gates like a lunatic, looking like a mutated rat.

Speaking of Peps...

 

That's how bald she is, just in case you were wondering :) I was supposed to upload that picture eons ago but I kept forgetting. It'll take a while for her fur to grow back, but at least her problems would've been gone with time :)

The rest of the day was mostly just me using my sister's laptop to read manga. I've been obsessed with Tsukuba Sakura's works. She is an excellent and superb artist. I love her drawing style. The manga I'm currently reading is called Penguin Revolution. Not the best title to bestow upon a manga, but it's the story I'm interested in, not the title. If something was to be judged solely on its title alone, nobody would read Bleach.

:P :P

That's about it for today. Had the same thing for dinner what I had for lunch. But this time I had corn flakes too :P Am looking forward to tomorrow because I'll be out with Dellie watching movies :) Mwahaha. I finally get to watch Puss in Boots!! :P

Haha.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: