Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~19/12/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What was the 19th's million-dollar question?

*          *          *

Ola :) Today I woke up at either 7 something or 8 something. I can't remember, precisely. I was really sleepy but my sister insisted on my waking up. I hated it. Bloody hell.

Obviously -.-

Had breakfast with my gramps, sister, brother and his friends at Kashmir. I had roti canai and the others had other stuff. Can't remember exactly what everybody else had so I'll just leave that detail out.

Returned after eating. Not long after, my sister and aunt went to send my brother and his friends to Sunway. My mind's all foggy trying to remember what I did, but I can't, so I'm just gonna take a stab and say that I was using my iPad.

That's most probably the case, 'cause either that, or I was watching TV.

Hold on, I think that's more likely, because they were showing the E! News Specials. They were showing a short clip of Britney Spears' current life, then the specials for Taylor Swift (which I've watched before) and then the Jonas Brothers.

Didn't finish the latter.

When my brother and all that came back, I had already finished bathing because we were headed out for a church presentation at Glad Tidings later. We arrived at our destination at 7 something nearing 8. The presentation started not long after.

The finishing of the presentation was very satisfying. I liked the whole concept of the UV lights and glowing gloves. They also used the song that Sean first introduced to us, "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns.

Yeah~

When we went home, we ordered pizza in and had a feast.

After that, we watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon with everyone-minus-aunt-and-uncle. Yeah~ Then, we went to sleep :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: