Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 12, 2011

~11/12/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

*          *          *

Ola :) Blogged about the two previous days in the previous posts :)

Didn't wake up early again today -.- Aiseh~

Had shake for breakfast this time. I was in my sister's room using her laptop. I wanted to finish reading Beauty Pop :) I've read it before but I wanted to read it again. It's a manga, just in case you were wondering. I've reviewed it before. You can read it here :)

After that, I went downstairs to discuss with my mom where to have lunch. Eventually decided on one place. Went there with my mom, brother and my ex-teacher. Lunch wasn't that bad, but since the management changed hands, the place was so bare. Scarce of customers. It was much better before.

Oh well.

Came back after lunch and used either the laptop or computer again. I forgot which one it was, okay? Sheesh. Let my two dogs out in the garden sometime in the evening. The two of them are just so cute when they're playing with each other. Snuffles doesn't like it when Peps goes near her though -.- Understandable, since that retard always annoys her -.-

Speaking of Snuffly, she's better now. More hyper and all that. Our maid managed to get her to eat, but only if you put one of those dog treats into her bowl -.- Bleghh~

Had dinner with the whole family and my ex-teacher again. Dinner was alright. Fun. Lots of entertainment. Someone held a wedding dinner there, that's why. Not to mention someone in the next room was karaoke-ing. I think I nearly went deaf when the girl screeched the high-pitched notes.

Bleghh~

Sent my sister back after dinner before heading back ourselves. I watched Eragon before sleeping :) That's about it for today. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: