Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~18/12/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: Art thou a retard?

*          *          *

Ola :) Nothing TOO interesting happened today. I woke up fairly late again, today. My mom was the one who woke me up and related my whole schedule for today.

Was crushed when she said that I wouldn't be able to go to KL Festival City for the half-hour concert because I was to have a lesson with Madame S that afternoon.

So I got my mom to replace it with another day :P

Bad of me, I know, but hey, whatever. I wanted to go to KL Festival City no matter what.

Soon after my mom finished her classes, we set off to Festival City. We chilled around in the office first before the concert started at 2:30p.m. Prior to that, my sister and aunt went to Tomei to look at all their silver gold stuff: rings, necklaces, ear rings et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

The concert ended at 3 o'clock and after my mom treated her students to Gelato Fruity, we went to eat lunch at some kopitiam place. I think it was called Ka Fei Dian.

Can't remember. Should be that, though.

That aside, after lunch, we chilled around a little more - I got my usual Hot&Roll - and then we went home. I can't recall what happened at home, but at around 6 something, we went to OverTime.

Why? We were having dinner with my sister's violin teacher and her family-minus-husband.

Yeah~

It was alright. My dinner was the venison dish again. I'm absolutely in love with it :P After that, my sister, her violin teacher's daughter (very voluptuous, by the way) and I went to Tutti Frutti for ice cream. I had a vanilla cup, my sister had a choco cup and her violin teacher's daughter, Liu Yi had a green apple cup.

Yeah~ We mixed some toppings into our ice cream and then left.

After having my ice cream, we went back, chatted some more, then left with my aunt, uncle and grandpa (who had just come to pick us up from attending a concert) because we were spending two nights at our grandparents' home.

Oh, whoops, I forgot to mention that my brother's two friends also came along because they were headed to Sunway Pyramid the next day to get to Sunway Lagoon.

Anyways~ at our grandparents' place, after watching Around The World In 80 Days with my sister on my iPad, we went to sleep :)

That's it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

~#~#~#~#~#~

Happy birthday Chucks!! You're the youngest in our form (in our year) but you certainly don't act like it. I'm still glad I met you when I did, though :)

You're a really good friend and I know we've had our ups and downs but in my heart and mind, you'll always be one of my top friends :) I hope you find comfort in knowing I don't think I've ever thought bad about you before :) Haha.

Not something to be TOO proud of, but it's still something :)

May all your hopes and dreams come true, and I look forward to spending our senior year with you and the rest of our friends. I hope that even after our times in high school is up, we'll be able to keep in touch just as much as in school.

Love you :)

No comments: