Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 12, 2011

~09/12/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What is insensitivity?

*          *          *

Ola :) Yes, I've finally decided to blog again. Makes it easier on me to blog on-the-go and I didn't like using my iPad to blog so...

Yup, you guessed it. I am currently using my sister's laptop. Sorry I logged out of your Google account, Che :P

Anyways, this post is about Friday. I woke up late, as usual, and I can't remember if I had shake for breakfast or not -.- That's happening quite frequently lately. Me not having my shake, I mean. Since the Singapore trip I've been a very bad girl :(

Trust me, I'm working on that.

-.-

To be honest, I also can't remember what I had for lunch.

*Enter: first bar of Beethoven's 5th*

Bleghh~ Well, I can remember what happened the rest of the day. Probably because it involved me booking tickets for a movie whilst my sister attended a concert later on. Wanted Puss In Boots so badly but the only showtime they had that day was 5:15p.m (which was the time I logged on to check -.-) and 9:20p.m (which would've been too late). Tried checking the 3D one but it did nothing to help because the only showtime they had for that was at 11 something and unless my sister was planning to leave me in KLCC that night, it wasn't going to happen.

-.-

So for the next hour or so, I was on YouTube, checking trailers of all the possible movies I could watch whilst my sister was in DFP. Finally settled on Arthur Christmas, since it seemed the most suitable for me. (New Year's Eve was reserved for when I was with my family and I wasn't keen on The Muppets.)

Used my sister's credit card (cheh~ :P) to buy the tickets online first. Not long after, I took a bath and we left for KLCC. First thing we did was meet up with Pascal, who was also attending the concert with my sister. After we got him, we went to the food court to have a light dinner. I had my usual Meatball Carbonara from Cafe Milano. My sister didn't eat anything. Pascal had McD.

Left them halfway because I had to collect my ticket. It was 8:00++ at that point of time.

Speaking of the ticket... -.- boy, was it dramatic. Okay, it went like this: I went up to the ticket counter and all that, got out my iPad (because I had keyed in all the numbers I thought would be of importance when I was going to collect the ticket), and showed him all of them so he could pick the right one and gimme my ticket, right?

All the numbers turned out void. I have no friggin' idea what the hell was wrong with it. I even showed him my sister's credit card but no reservations were made with that card, apparently.

Technically, I was left with no movie ticket and I paid RM15 for nothing.

So in the end, I had to purchase another ticket for the same movie at the same time for RM14. Complete waste of my money.

The drama don't end there, of course -.-

I still had half an hour to spare, so I just stood around one of the pillars there and watched the trailers they were showing. Just then, I felt the urge to check my mail. I knew that after booking the stuff I'd get an email because that's what the website said, right? But they had already given me some info after I reserved the ticket online, so I thought the email would just be a repeat.

Whoa, you could imagine my relief-cum-shock when I saw the Booking ID (which was what the guy what asking for). Immediately, I went up to the counter again and tried to clear things up with the dude. The convo went somewhere among these lines:

Me: The Booking ID you're talking about is this, right? (shows him the iPad email)
Guy: Yeah, it's this one.
Me: Is it too late to change?? (at this point, the guy's already shaking his head)
Guy: Sorry, miss, I can't do anything.
Me: Please, please, please, just this once? (at this point, he's looking around)
Guy: Let me check. (he leaves the counter and talks with some guy) Give me your ticket.

I gave him my ticket, he keyed in the Booking ID into the computer, then gave me my ticket and the RM14 I paid. I thanked him endless and then went for the movie.

Woo~ I felt like a complete boob for not opening the mail first -.-

In the cinema, I switched my phone off (like EVERYBODY should do, instead of just switching their phones to silent mode, when watching a movie) and waited.

The movie was alright. Funny, at the very least. But I didn't know until yesterday that James McAvoy was the voice of Arthur. Haha. So cute :P Oh, and Hugh Laurie was the voice of his brother, Steve.

Haha.

So cute :P

The movie ended at around 10:21p.m and after getting out of the cinema, I switched my phone on. Not long after, I got a message from my sister saying Pascal was an ass. Instantly I thought, Oh my God, what did that bastard do now? as I made my way to DFP.

My sister was already done. We hung around a little more before leaving for home. That was when my sister told me what Pascal did.

Came back, used my iPad for a while, then went to sleep :) That's about it for today. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Honestly, I know you're eccentric, but there should be a limit to how insensitive you can be, you know? Don't use your over-exaggerated eccentricity to mask your stupidity, understand? Don't act so high-and-mighty just because you have a few merits.

No comments: