Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~20/12/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What's overweight, distraught and finds comfort in dying before next year?

*          *          *

Ola :) I woke up at 10 o'clock. I know this precisely 'cause we were supposed to leave for home at nine thirty. I know, right? Kinda super late, no?

Woke my sister up and we quickly freshened up (not to mention, pressured my brother and his friends to do the same). We then left.

Grabbed McD's at the outlet near our house. Quite unfortunately, the idiots there didn't take my order, so I was made to share my sister's McChicken burger. Bleghh~

Didn't want to.

Ugh.

After returning home, I busied myself with...

I think I used the computer to download more stuff. Movies, I mean. Ooh, I rewatched episodes from Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 (since it's the only season I have -.-). I was also reading manga whilst watching that. I was reading Skip Beat, Koukou Debut and perusing other works from Yuu Watase. That's the authoress and artist of Fushigi Yuugi by the way :)

Heehee.

Not much happened. At around 5 something, I went out to 8P Concept with my sister to get some stuff for my Christmas baking. Spent a lot.

Trust me, a lot is A LOT.

-.-

After getting that done, I had an early dinner with my sister at the organic shop near my house. Shared two dishes with my sister with an iced soya bean.

Oh my God, I'm currently really engrossed in A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song, so I might not be paying 100% attention when I'm writing this. Sorry.

Was watching Castle up until just now 'cause I absolutely think that the sixth episode of the fourth season is FUREAKYY(??)

Yeah~

I had shake later in the night because I was hungry like shit.

Anyways, that's about it for today. I've got nothing else important to tell. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: