Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 7, 2011

~30/10/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What's a good love story?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I blogged about the 29th in the last post, just so you know. Well then, I left off where I slept at 2 o'clock in the morning, right?

Woke up at 10 something in the morning. My aunt just came in and she broke down again. Naturally, I calmed her down. I managed NOT to cry. Well, a lot, anyway.

That aside, I went downstairs and saw that my grandpa was already up with my uncle. I went to freshen up and then had breakfast. My uncle bought some stuff in the market so I ate some.

Aunt was still in quite a bad shape even after we ate, so I just went around watching the workers put up stuff for the funeral service. Popo had already gone to be washed and made up, so the Semenyih people could do their work without any hindrances.

Mom called a couple of times because she wanted to check on the progress and everything.

After a while - I can't remember when - Popo's casket came back and this is when the waterfalls came again. My grandpa cried like anything. My aunt as well.

My sister was catching the 8 o'clock bus ride back from Singapore so my parents went to get her before coming to PJ. When they came, my sister pulak cried like anything. She just couldn't accept it, I guess. My mom also started to cry and everything.

My brother had a stone face, as usual.

Can't remember the rest of the day. Well, much, anyway.

Ooh, but I do remember that we had to stay up late to wait for my granduncle and his family to come over. My sister and I were playing Cluster Master on my iPad and my brother slept a little on the sleeping mat at our feet. My aunt was already upstairs sleeping.

Not long after, my brother and sister couldn't stay up any longer so they went up to sleep. I, on the other hand, indulged myself in Mr Darcy's Diary. I had my parents bring it over when they went back the night before.

My granduncle's family came over at 5 o'clock in the morning. My Kau Kung, Kau Fu, Kam Po, and Ee Po arrived in their black *insert car brand here* and stayed up for the rest of the morning because there was not much to do. Plus, my brilliant siblings didn't know that E E Nan was supposed to share the room with them, so they technically took up all their sleeping space.

Kau Fu had to sleep outside the room on the IKEA chair.

Kau Kung went outside to take a smoke, then went to sleep in their car.

After E E Nan woke up, Kau Fu and Kau Kung went to sleep in the room she slept in. My siblings were still sleeping so...

Yeah~

After that, it was my turn to retire to bed :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: