Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~21/11/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What is my haven?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yes, yes, you may applaud :P For it is that time of the year where I finally get back into the blogging spirit. Very, very sorry to have had kept my many readers in suspense whilst I decide every day that I am just way too lazy to sit and blog about my day.

-_-

I-am-SO-egoistic.

When it comes to my writing skills, I mean. Not to say they are anything close to being of the credible sort - I've just recently come across someone who writes much better than the shit I bring myself to write (and he's not even an aspiring author - I think -.-).

As for why I'm rekindling my love for blogging, it's probably because I have a lot of time to spare. Why?

I. Am. In. SINGAPORE!!!!!

Yes, yes, imma in Singapore. Travelled here yesterday, by bus. As I'm typing this, I'm actually speaking in that 'Uh-huh, yeah, I did it. In your face, suckers' tone.

Sue me.

Anyways, I caught the 9 o'clock bus yesterday on Aeroline. Very narrowly missed it, though. My mom thought I was supposed to collect the tickets only 15 minutes before departure time. In actual fact, it was 30 minutes before. I was pretty much 10 minutes late collecting my ticket when we realized. Didn't help that my dad was thinking of cancelling my trip there.

Went ballistic.

Thankfully, there were people still collecting tickets when I arrived so I didn't miss the bus :)

Boarded at 9:08a.m and slept for a while. Not long after, they served breakfast. There was a chicken and ham sandwich, some pastry thing and an apple. Left the apple. Didn't fancy the pastry. The sandwich, though, was nice :)

Quite unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to take a picture of it to post in my blog -_- Not that taking pictures on my sucky phone will help appeal to the audience -_-

Bleghh~

The five-hour trip was tiring, though. Passed time by watching cartoon movies on the bus, but I didn't watch any of them till the end. There was "Horton Hears A Who" which I stopped pretty fast because it was quite boring. Then I watched "How To Train Your Dragon" but it was the one of bad quality so I didn't bother continuing. Next, I tried "Chicken Run" but stopped after the pit stop because it was getting boring.

Also, at this point of time, I was already feeling really dizzy.

Last movie I tried watching was "Despicable Me". That was the longest movie I watched but even so, I didn't finish it. After all, I'd already watched it before, so... Yeah.

Spent the rest of my time either messaging my parents or my sister. I was too afraid of falling asleep in the bus for fear I might miss passing Malaysian or Singaporean immigrations. Those places are just too damn intimidating. All the lanes look the same. It's hard to tell which one I'm supposed to go to.

Either that or I'm just plain stupid.

Anyway, after passing Singaporean immigrations, it started to rain. Heavily. It's like Singapore knew I was going to invade -_-

My sister was there to pick me up when I got off the bus. We were all smiles. My sister brought me back to PGP first before we went for lunch. Had chicken rice and bubble tea. Wasn't too keen on my sister leaving me to buy the bubble tea, though, 'cause the dude started talking in Mandarin and I didn't understand -_-

Well, not until he gestured.

After that, I followed my sister to YST where she had to do some photoshoot stuff with her friends, Guam and Pascal. At first, I didn't like Pascal. He seemed way too... err... outspoken. Loud, too. And he wanted me to lick and polish his shoes before he gave me access to his 2TB hard drive which had 1TB worth of anime inside.

I know, right?

After the shoot, we went back to the room where he let me peruse his hard drive. He also gave me an insight to each of the anime. It was that moment when I decided to give him a second chance. After all, if he could spare his time to explain all that to me, he can't be that bad :P

...

Oh, I think I forgot to mention he's a photographer. He used to go to my sister's college, MCKL. He takes really good shots of my sister.

Of anyone, actually. His stuff are awesome. The way he gets protective over his equipment can be quite annoying, though -_-

That aside, I transferred like... 5 animes into my sister's laptop? Absolutely awesome. I think her hard drive's already full.

HAHA.

It's because of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Soon, we left the place for dinner at this Japanese place in The Cathay called Nihon Mura, which means Japanese Forest. It was really nice. The only thing that ruined my day was that I was having a splitting headache thanks to me watching movies on a moving vehicle.

Aiseh~

Stupid move.

Pungent joined us halfway through dinner and ordered more stuff to eat. I was already full so I didn't eat anymore. After footing the bill, we left the place. My sister and I grabbed that 1.20SGD ice cream which she liked - coffee flavour :P Then, we went to this place Guam took us to which sold tau fu fa. Nice stuff, but I didn't take much. I still had a headache, that's why.

When we returned to PGP, it was only 10 something, but I was so bloody tired and annoyed with my headache that I fell asleep straightaway.

That's about it for the 21st :) Tune in for today's post! CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: