Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

しんりゅはなに?

Today's million-dollar question: What is a best friend?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I posted about the 21st in the previous post so go read that first :P

Anyways, today, I woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning just to go to the toilet. Bloody pissed me off. Had to run to the toilet. Was so afraid people would see me 'cause I was in my jammies -_- I DID run into someone, but she was wearing jammies too, so it didn't make me look like an idiot.

Good thing was that I didn't have a headache anymore :D

Went back to sleep.

At 8 something, my sister woke me up and I had to go and bathe. At first, I thought I'd hate to use the hostel's toilet, but quite on the contrary, I think I prefer that toilet to the one at home. You see, the one at home is either too cold at first or too hot later.

-_-

Bleghh~

Took a bus to some place where my sister bought breakfast. Kaya toasts and half-boiled egg. Yum~ The kaya was way too sweet, though. Could hardly taste the egg. Sister left me not long after she ate because she had some class.

So it's just me, alone, in the student lounge, using the school's computer to blog -_- Listening to Charice's "One Day" now. Nice to know Cleo likes this song too. Was listening to Jason Chen's "Best Friend" too. I like that song. It's really nice. If you haven't listened to it, listen to it -_-

Haha.

Since it's only 10:34a.m, there's nothing much to tell of today, so I'll leave the rest to later in the day :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: