Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, November 26, 2011

~24/11/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: Why is blood thicker than water?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Sorry for the long-awaited post -_- Unfortunately, I can't really remember what happened on the 23rd. I just know about the 24th and 25th.

Very, very sorry.

Anyways, on the 24th, we woke up at 10 something. Bathed and got dressed then went downstairs to grab some breakfast. My sister got Subway and I got half-boiled eggs.

:(

I wanted Subway too~~ :P

My sister, at first, had to go for rehearsals with her other friends, but thanks to someone who called in sick, rehearsals were cancelled. Instead, she studied Jap with me. She had a test at 1 o'clock so she wanted to get as much as possible down before that.

At 12 something, she sent me off to Kent Ridge Road because Guam invited me to her house for a baking session.

AWESOME!!

It was exciting for me too because that meant I was going to be using the MRT alone for the first time. The experience was great. I couldn't stop smiling like some stupid idiot who's never ridden on an MRT before.

I love Singapore's public transport. You don't get stuff like that in Malaysia -_-

After the MRT ride, I waited for about 5 minutes before Guam got me. We then went for lunch in a nearby place. I had some meehoon stuff that she recommended. Halfway through, I met my sister's other friend, Law. Not long after, we were joined by Pascal.

After lunch, we went shopping for ingredients. At around 3 something, we went back to Guam's house and chilled around for a while. Played the piano whilst Pascal played some game on his laptop.

Then, we started baking. Well, I did most of the ingredient mixing, but Law and Pascal helped to whisk the eggs :)

My sister joined us soon after.

The first time it came out of the oven, it wasn't cooked enough -_- Second time it went in, it wasn't cooked enough.

I think the third time worked. We definitely gave up :P It didn't taste too bad, though. After eating, we chilled a little more, watching videos and all that, before heading out for dinner. We had dinner at this dim sum place. Nice stuff.

Then we headed back to PGP and watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood till 2 something :P

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: