Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

サブウェイ

Today's million-dollar question: What did you have for lunch?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yes, I'm still blogging. Don't look so surprised. Have a little more faith in me.

-.-

Woke up at 10++a.m today. My sister didn't have anything planned in the morning so we were allowed to wake up a wee bit later than yesterday. Almost 10 minutes after waking up, we continued watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. After four episodes, my sister and I bathed, then went off to have brunch.

Subway. Nice.

It was to go, though. So we ate in the Student Lounge in YST again. I had the usual tuna sandwich and my sister had the Subway Club, which was also very nice. I might consider that the next time I am fortunate enough to have Subway.

After eating, my sister and I headed to the Seminar Room where she was going to be rehearsing with some other people for something I'm not too sure about. Even now as I'm typing this, I'm listening to them practice. I absolutely love trios, quartets, quintets and all that because the sounds of the instruments blend together much more... nicely?

Sorry, my range of vocabulary hasn't expanded in the past few... years. Haven't been reading. Should find time.

Should stop talking to myself.

Okay, never mind, then :) Will continue later in the day. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: