Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Skipping school...

Yeah, there was school today. It was a cuti ganti thingymabob, but I didn't want to go. Sorry, Kangaroo, about skipping school and not bringing the ang pao to school for class decoration. I promise I'll bring it on Monday.

Anyway, I don't think anything good happened in school anyway. Danya's not going either. A lot of people aren't, actually...

Yeah...

Also, my family and I watched The Medallion yesterday. I mean on TV3, you dingbat. Starring Jackie Chan? Remember? -_-

Right now I'm chatting with another kangaroo of mine. He's online but I'm not going to chat with him. *That bloody bastard should have what's coming at him!*

Oh well, apart from that, nothing's really happened yet since it's only 11 in the morning. I woke up and had breakfast at the market with my sister and aunt. I bathed, of course, before coming out of the shop to use the computer. ^ ^ Oh, and I was telling my sister about my whole "I want to have music in my drama script" idea. She's planning on helping... I think.

I hope.

It's going to be about friendship and lies. My title is "Au Courant Fallacy". Cool, eh? Yeah, I love it. Au Courant is French for "aware of" and Fallacy means "lie". So Au Courant Fallacy means "Awared Lies" or something like that. Ahh, you get the picture, right??

Anyway, I'm going to be converting more videos to my iPod with the converter. I've downloaded a few Avatar movies so far. I'm going to go for Vampire Knight Guilty next. Babeh, I love that show!!!

But curse Kaname, I hate him. *To all Kaname fans, too bad* ^ ^ He should just leave Yuuki and Zero alone! Sheesh, I don't care if she's your sister and you're supposed to marry her. That's just sick! I protest against incests!

Well, apart from that, as I've said, nothing much's happened.

Ciao, little bloggie!!!!!

No comments: