Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why??

Why do friends have to fight? I hate it. I feel it's stupid. But apparently, no one bothers.

Why can't a simple apology end this ridiculous scrabble? Do you know it pains not only yourselves but other people too? Friends don't like it when friends fight.

I should know.

Please think about what you're doing and please confront each other. This is not a game. It's reality. Things won't turn out as good as you think it will if this goes on.

Don't-give-up. That's my last request. I'm not dying, don't worry.

But whatever you do, it's your loss, not mine. I tried my best to persuade, if that doesn't work, then maybe you both aren't supposed to be friends.

But Maria, I feel it was a stupid decision to choose him over her. I would choose my best friend over my boyfriend anytime. Especially since that boyfriend did nothing but hurt you and others around you. Even Danya thinks so.

But I'm just saying.

Danya is hurt and so are other people. Except Chucks, she thinks you suck, so... ^ ^

Ciao, little bloggie!!!

No comments: