Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry...

I'm really sorry now, but it seems due to some errors, Undefined Destiny shall not be published on this blog anymore. However, there are more and more jokes coming your way!!

Today's topic: Dogs.

A boy somehow got separated from his parents in a forest and wandered around deep into the forest. He was found by a pack of wild dogs who raised him. Ten years later, a group of hikers stumbled upon the boy in the forest. They found him walking on all fours, eating raw meat and barking. He was eventually reunited with his parents and was an intelligent boy. He did well in school, then went on to college and graduated with top honours. But the day after the ceremony he was killed - chasing a car.



An advertisement appeared in a newspaper: "Lost dog with three legs, blind in one eye, missing left ear, broken tail, and recently castrated. Answers to the name of 'Lucky'"



Father: Brian, why did your dog bite your teacher?
Brian: Because my teacher told us books are man's best friend, so my dog got jealous and bit him.



Teacher: So you said your dog ate your history homework?
Lawrence: Yes.
Teacher: And where is your dog now?
Lawrence: He fell sick and we brought him to the vet. He doesn't like history and neither do I.



Seng Lee: What's wrong with you? You look nervous.
Teng Peng: I am. I'm afraid of my new pet dog.
Seng Lee: Don't worry. Remember, barking dogs never bite.
Teng Peng: That's what scares me. My dog hasn't uttered a sound since I bought him.



I got rid of my watchdog. I figured out what it costs to feed him and decided it would be cheaper to get robbed every now and then.



My dog's advancing age is really showing up. He is getting more and more forgetful nowadays. Just today, he brought me yesterday's paper.



My dog is so obedient,
He does as he'd bid,
The park bench said 'Wet Paint',
And that's what he did!



One of my brainiest classmates always said his dog ate his homework and no one believed him until yesterday. His dog graduated from Stanford.



What's the difference between a new dog and a new husband?
After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.



Passerby: Your puppy just bit me in the ankle.
Owner: You don't expect a dog to bite you on the neck, do you?



My dog has no nose
Then how does he smell?
Terrible.



I just heard about this woman who decided to take her dog to Israel. She put him in a special bag and flew direct to Tel Aviv. But when she landed and went to the luggage carousel, there was no sign of the bag. So, she complained and the airline officials started a search of all the luggages in the airport. Sure enough, they found the bag, but when they opened it, the dog had died.
"What are we going to do??" they cried. "She'll be furious! She'll sue us!"
"I've got an idea. It's a cocker spaniel, right? There's a pet shop down the road. I'll go and get another cocker spaniel, put it in the bag and she'll never know the difference!"
Twenty minutes later, they went up to the woman, apologised for the delay and handed her the bag. The woman was so relieved. She opened the bag and the dog jumped out. "This isn't my dog!" she cried.
"How do you know?"
"Because he died two days ago! I was bringing him to Israel to bury him!"



~Stay tuned for more!~

No comments: