Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Itchitable!!!

Ugh! Curse the stupid bugs that bit me! Sheesh! You'd think I did something wrong to them or something! Now, I've got stupid bite marks ALL OVER MY LEGS and it itches SO much! GahhH!!!

Ok, chill Lou, chill...

Anyways, so I've got cream and everything, fine, but it still doesn't work god dammit! Do you even know my pain and suffering? I can't even put slippers on without getting itchy!

Okay, this is what happened that day...

I was reading my sister's Mr. Darcy's Diary book when my mom suddenly called me to give a bottle of water to my father at the shop. I didn't want to go! I wanted to read some more! I told her I would get really itchy and it would be painful! But no, I still had to go.

So, angry and frustrated, I took my slippers and reluctantly put them on. Great, the itchiness was still there. I nearly cried on the road, but I was tough. I sent the bottle to my father with a glare on and went straight home. My mother saw me glaring and asked me what was wrong, but I just ignored her and went up to bathe. She told me the bath spa salt thing helps the itch, so I wanted to try it. I couldn't tahan any longer, I cried in the bath.

My sister suddenly came and told me, "Lou, hurry up! We're going to get daddy and go makan!"

I tried to hold back my tears as I said, "Okay."

"Hurry up! What's taking you so long?! How much more time do you need?!"

"A long while. I just came in."

"In that case, we go first lah! You go and buy your own food!"

She left. Great, it's not my fault I've got an itch and now she's going to ask me to GO OUT and buy my own food. Thanks. My brother soon came in.

"Lou, daddy say he'll wait for you! Hurry up!"

"Okay."

"Daddy said he'll wait 2 minutes."

I couldn't believe it. 2 minutes?! How the hell does he expect me to bathe in 2 minutes?!

"Then never mind lah! You go!" I told them, still trying not to cry. "I need a long time lah!"

"Hurry up-"

"Just GO lah!"

He left. I couldn't stop crying as I rubbed the spa salt thing on my feet, where it itched the most. Soon, my mother came.

"Eh, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It's itchy is it?"

"... Yes."

"Are you using the spa salt?"

"Yes."

"You must leave it there for a while first then only put water, okay?"

"Mmm."

"Hurry up. Daddy will wait for you."

She left. Okay, fine, I told myself. They were going to wait for me, so stop crying. I tried to stop. I cried a little more first, then subsided. I then finished my bathing and stepped out. I had finally stopped. After that, I went downstairs and we all went out together to get my father. I used my comfortable shoes, so it didn't itch as much.

We ate lunch at Tesco, another thing I was pissed about that day. I went to food & tea to eat. I ordered a French Toast. Yummy. However, 20 minutes passed and it still didn't come. Finally, it appeared on the table where the waiters would take it to the customers.

To my utmost disgust, he gave it to the other table who came later than us.

I got so angry, I walked up to them and said, "That table came later than we did. Where's my French Toast?"

The lady asked me to hold on.

After a while, it finally came, but I was so angry, I didn't think I had the appetite anymore, but I finished it, of course. We went back after that, angry and certain we would never go there again.

That's the story. I was so angry!!!! Well, ciao, little bloggie!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: